Next Impulse Sports news updates “Nextimpulsesports”. Visit Next Impulse Sports website here or see the feed summary below.
- Nick Saban calls Alabama ‘one of the most improved groups’ he’s coachedThe Alabama Crimson Tide did not get off to a particularly strong start to the 2023 college football season, struggling in their first few games before losing to the Texas Longhorns. But the team has improved throughout the season to the point that head coach Nick Saban thinks it might… Read more »
- Nick Saban thinks SEC deserves a team in the College Football PlayoffIf the Alabama Crimson Tide pulled off the upset over the Alabama Crimson Tide on Saturday, there’s a chance that it could leave the SEC on the outside looking in on the College Football Playoff without representation from any team. But Nick Saban doesn’t seem to think that should happen.… Read more »
- Bailey Zappe on Patriots quarterback decision: ‘Nothing is set in stone’The New England Patriots appear set to start Bailey Zappe over Mac Jones as Zappe has reportedly taken the majority of the first-team reps in practice this week, but Zappe doesn’t seem to think that decision has been made just yet. The Patriots have not made any official announcement about… Read more »
- Deion Sanders on NIL: ‘We’ve got to have finances to compete’Now that college football players are permitted to profit from their name, image, and likeness, college football recruiting has changed as prospects are now often expecting NIL payments in return for their commitments. And it sounds like Colorado Buffaloes head coach Deion Sanders understands this. During an appearance on the… Read more »
- Deion Sanders: ‘Next year is a season of expectation’The Colorado Buffaloes had a promising start to the season this year, winning their first three games and even earning a top-20 ranking in the AP Poll. Unfortunately, they couldn’t keep that momentum going as they won just one of their final eight games to finish with a 4-8 record.… Read more »
- World reacts to ex-ESPN employee’s transgender statementThree-time All-American linebacker David Pollack spent over a decade as a college football analyst for ESPN before he was laid off this year. And now that he’s no longer employed by ESPN, it seems that he is not shy about broadcasting his political stances loudly on social media. On Thursday… Read more »
- College hoops star nearly refused to play due to missing tightsThere are a number of reasons why a player might be unable to perform in a game – injury, illness, or some mental health issues. But Louisville Cardinals star guard Ty-Laur Johnson had a pretty shocking reason that almost kept him out of the game: tights. During the postgame press… Read more »
- Urban Meyer explains what makes Michigan so specialUrban Meyer spent seven seasons coaching the Ohio State Buckeyes – the archrival of the Michigan Wolverines. But after Michigan’s win over Ohio State this weekend, even Meyer couldn’t help but praise this team. During a recent appearance on his podcast ‘Urban’s Take with Tim May,’ Urban Meyer opened up… Read more »
- NFL world reacts to Jim Harbaugh, Chicago Bears newsThe Chicago Bears are in the midst of yet another disappointing season, but it sounds like a change in leadership for the team might be just around the corner. During a recent appearance on The Herd with Colin Cowherd, NFL insider Dianna Russini of The Athletic said that the Chicago… Read more »
- Joe Namath accused of allowing child sex crimes at football campNFL legend Joe Namath is being accused of turning a blind eye to rampant child sexual abuse at his football camp more than 50 years ago. Philip Lyle Smith, who filed the lawsuit in 2019 under the name “John Doe,” spoke out publicly for the first time to The New York… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Next Impulse Sports find out how to keep this page updated.