Med Shield news updates “Medshield”. Visit Med Shield website here or see the feed summary below.
- Low-Carb High-Protein Broccoli And Trout Week-Night DinnerThis is a quick-and-easy, healthy 15-minute meal to whip up during the week. This recipe is also low in carbohydrates and high in protein, thanks to the fish and the broccoli. Read more »
- Beginner to 21km three-month running programmeBeginner to 21km three-month running programme This running programme has been designed to help running newbies get ready for their first 21km (half marathon). Is your summer goal to run your first half marathon? Training for a half marathon requires gradual progression to build endurance, improve fitness, and prevent injuries.… Read more »
- 5 easy ways to improve your oral hygiene at homeSeptember is National Oral Health Month and we are here to give you some greattips to take better care of your teeth at home. Improving your oral hygiene at home is crucial for maintaining healthy teeth andgums. Outside of your regular dental check-ups and oral hygienist cleans, there area number… Read more »
- Maintaining a Healthy Relationship with your Healthcare providerMAINTAINING A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER AND MEDICAL SCHEME After waiting many weeks to see your doctor, you still leave their office – or virtual consultation – stressed out with many questions, or worse, you don’t fully understand your diagnosis. If this happens to you more often than… Read more »
- Limit your stress in this always-on virtual worldLIMIT YOUR STRESS IN THIS ALWAYS-ON VIRTUAL POST-COVID WORLD The always-on virtual post-COVID world is where many people work remotely or have shifted to online communication and collaboration resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. With the availability of technology and the internet, people can work, study, and socialise from anywhere at… Read more »
- Adequate sleep for overall better healthAdequate sleep is a prerequisite for overall better health In 1910, most people slept 9 hours a night, but today the average adult sleeps fewer than 7 hours a night, and over one-third of adults report severe daytime sleepiness that interferes with work, driving, and social functioning for at least… Read more »
- Partnerships make private healthcare and cover workPartnerships make private healthcare and cover work Medical schemes have been the target of widespread public criticism in recent years, with most of the narrative centered on seemingly unjust pricing. But the reality is that currently there exists a fragmented system with isolated clinicians who charge separate tariffs and a… Read more »
- Chiropractors can play a vital role in overall healthChiropractors can play a vital role in overall health and wellness Chiropractic care is a branch of healthcare that focuses on diagnosing, treating and preventing disorders of the musculoskeletal system, mainly the spine. Chiropractors are crucial in promoting health and wellness by using non-invasive techniques that restore the body’s natural… Read more »
- How can we support our youth’s mental health?According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), approximately one in seven children aged 10 to 19 years are affected by mental disorders. The WHO’s research indicates that up to 20% of children and adolescents globally experience mental health issues with depression, anxiety and behavioural disorders cited as the leading causes… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Med Shield find out how to keep this page updated.