Leave Dates news updates “The staff holiday planner for small businesses to help them manage leave and absence of employees.”. Visit Leave Dates website here or see the feed summary below.
- Taking time off a walk in the park at Bracknell Town CouncilLeave Dates has helped Bracknell Town Council make staff leave simple, cut their carbon footprint, and save time, slashing phone queries to just 5% The post Taking time off a walk in the park at Bracknell Town Council appeared first on Leave Dates. Read more »
- 10 professional goals for excelling at workDo you want to excel at work, climb the corporate ladder, and earn more money? If so, you will need to set professional goals. Work goals accelerate your professional growth, which increases your value in the marketplace. The more value you provide, the more opportunities and rewards you will get.… Read more »
- Making life more organised at Online Kitchen StoreA leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality kitchens, Online Kitchen Store knows just how to keep things organised. The post Making life more organised at Online Kitchen Store appeared first on Leave Dates. Read more »
- Common Hiring Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)Hiring is never particularly easy. It’s understandable. There’s a lot of pressure to fill a vacancy, and you want to make sure that you get things right on the first try. You also want to keep things running smoothly, and hiring right might help keep you away from this task… Read more »
- Hiring Tech Talent: Answers to the Top 5 Challenging Questions of RecruitersWhen it comes to hiring tech talent, even experienced HR managers feel unconfident about the success. But this guide will help you adapt your recruitment strategy and find the best candidates for your team. Recruiters in the engineering sphere face numerous challenges when trying to find a tech/engineering specialist. It… Read more »
- 10 Expert Tips for Writing the Perfect ResumeWriting the perfect resume seems like a huge task when you first start looking for a new job. However, resume writing doesn’t have to be quite the arduous chore that it seems at first. The most important thing to know before you start are the tips and tricks necessary to… Read more »
- Ways to support staff mental healthOne lesson from the COVID-19 pandemic is that mental health is as critical to employee wellbeing as physical wellness: This is not a new revelation. In the years leading up to the shock of 2020, many employers and HR professionals had come to recognize the importance of including mental health… Read more »
is updated with the latest news from Leave Dates find out how to keep this page updated.