Klkntv news updates “News, Weather and Sports for Lincoln, NE; KLKNTV.com”. Visit Klkntv website here or see the feed summary below.
- Not out of the woods: Wet winter won’t end drought for Nebraska Christmas tree farmerLINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – Nebraska is expected to have a warmer and wetter winter this year, but it might not be enough to get a local Christmas tree farmer out of the woods. “If I wouldn’t have had drip irrigation on the seedlings this year, I probably would’ve lost 100%… Read more »
- Nebraska man gets decade in prison for meth and gun chargesLINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — A Nebraska man was sentenced to 10 years in prison on Friday on drug and gun charges, the U.S. Attorney’s Office says. U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard sentenced Christopher P. Twohig for possession with intent to distribute 5 grams or more of methamphetamine and carrying… Read more »
- Nebraska sweeps Long Island University in first round of NCAA tourneyLINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — Nebraska defeated Long Island University on Friday to advance to the second round of the NCAA volleyball tournament. The Huskers won 25-13, 25-16, 25-22 at the Bob Devaney Center. Merritt Beason led Nebraska with 13 kills, and Bergen Reilly recorded 33 assists. Laney Choboy racked up… Read more »
- Grand Island man sentenced to 52 years in prison for child pornographyLINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — A Grand Island man will spend decades behind bars for making child pornography, the U.S. Attorney’s Office says. Scott Lee Meyer, 34, was sentenced Friday to 52 years in prison for conspiracy to produce child pornography and production of child pornography. U.S. District Judge John M.… Read more »
- Light mix possible for Lincoln Saturday; quite the warm up afterWe’ll start out this first of December by looking back at the numbers through November. Lincoln’s warmest days came through the middle of the month when we saw a high of 72° four days in a row. The coldest morning happened toward the end of the month. And to no… Read more »
- After shopping spree, Mormon church is Nebraska’s top land purchaserLINCOLN, Neb. (Flatwater Free Press, Destiny Herbers) — Early in the summer of 2018, a nonprofit few Nebraskans have heard of bought a 22,613-acre chunk of land in Garden County. The next year, the nonprofit, tied to a P.O. Box in Salt Lake City, picked up another 3,331 acres of… Read more »
- Cocaine and meth found in Lincoln man’s home and vehicle, affidavit allegesLINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – A Lincoln man is facing several felony charges after being caught with a plethora of drugs, court documents say. On Wednesday around 7:30 p.m., investigators saw a vehicle, which had just failed to signal, pull into a parking lot near 11th and L streets. Authorities approached… Read more »
- Several cited in deadly motorcycle crash on Highway 6 near LincolnLINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – Four people have been cited in a September crash on Highway 6 that killed a 55-year-old Lincoln man. On Friday, Lancaster County Chief Deputy Ben Houchin said three teens were ticketed for racing on the highway. One of the teen’s dads was also cited for having… Read more »
- Nebraska Board of Regents picks VP Chris Kabourek as interim presidentLINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – The University of Nebraska Board of Regents on Friday unanimously selected a temporary replacement for President Ted Carter. Chris Kabourek, the university’s senior vice president and chief financial officer, will assume the role on Jan. 1. Carter’s last day is Dec. 31. He is leaving to… Read more »
- Nebraska troopers made 88 DUI arrests during Husker games at Memorial StadiumLINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – The Nebraska State Patrol made nearly 90 DUI arrests during Husker game days this year. On Friday, the patrol released the results of its effort to keep roads safe during Husker football games and Volleyball Day in Nebraska. The patrol said 88 drivers were arrested on… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Klkntv find out how to keep this page updated.