Kevin Muldoon news updates “Giving You the Tools to Make Money Online”. Visit Kevin Muldoon website here or see the feed summary below.
- Growmatik Review – Turn Your Visitors Into CustomersKevin Muldoon Growmatik Review – Turn Your Visitors Into Customers Growmatik is a feature-rich marketing service that helps you convert visitors into customers. The service describes itself as an “Omni-Channel Marketing” solution, which means that the focus is on providing users with the right content at the right time. The… Read more »
- The Switch Back to GeneratePress & The WordPress Block EditorKevin Muldoon The Switch Back to GeneratePress & The WordPress Block Editor GeneratePress is an efficient WordPress theme that loads quickly on desktops and mobile devices. This blog has been using the premium version of GeneratePress since early 2020 and it’s by far the fastest WordPress theme I have used.… Read more »
- Three Reasons to Use Elementor (And Three Reasons Not To)Kevin Muldoon Three Reasons to Use Elementor (And Three Reasons Not To) For many years, this website used the popular WordPress theme Genesis by StudioPress. It remains one of my favourite WordPress frameworks, but in early 2020 I wanted to try something different and opted for the lightweight WordPress design… Read more »
- Offermative Review – A Powerful Sales Funnel for WooCommerce ShopsKevin Muldoon Offermative Review – A Powerful Sales Funnel for WooCommerce Shops Offermative is a feature-rich WooCommerce plugin that was designed to help online shops increase conversions. It simplifies and automates an advanced sales funnel, offering customers discounts, special offers, upsells, cross-sells, product recommendations and more. The plugin is highly… Read more »
- Why I’m Cancelling My Premium Dropbox PlanKevin Muldoon Why I’m Cancelling My Premium Dropbox Plan I have been a happy Dropbox user since the service launched in the late 2000s. The company was a pioneer in the world of cloud storage hosting and it continues to be one of the best cloud storage solutions available online.… Read more »
- How to Manage Internal & External Links Effectively in WordPressKevin Muldoon How to Manage Internal & External Links Effectively in WordPress A big part of search engine optimisation involves managing internal and external hyperlinks on your website. Nine attributes are available for the HTML anchor element (<A>). The most important attribute is href as it defines the URL a… Read more »
- How to Organise, Manage & Schedule Content Effectively in WordPressKevin Muldoon How to Organise, Manage & Schedule Content Effectively in WordPress WordPress remains the most popular platform for building websites. There are great alternatives available online, but I truly believe that when it comes to creating content, nothing beats WordPress and its revolutionary post type system. The introduction of… Read more »
- Restarting the Blogging EngineKevin Muldoon Restarting the Blogging Engine Maintaining a successful blog is a lot like driving a steam train. It takes a lot of energy to get it going, but even when you’re on the right track, you need to keep adding fuel to the fire or it will eventually grind… Read more »
- 11 Free Syntax Highlighter WordPress Plugins to Make Your Code Stand OutKevin Muldoon 11 Free Syntax Highlighter WordPress Plugins to Make Your Code Stand Out Syntax highlighting is a common feature of Text Editors which uses multiple colours and fonts to help you read and analyse code more easily. They can help you view the structure of code, make comments stand… Read more »
- 3 Simple Ways to Generate Affiliate Commissions Through TrustKevin Muldoon 3 Simple Ways to Generate Affiliate Commissions Through Trust I signed up to my first affiliate program in 1999 (Commission Junction). I still recall my awe at the sheer volume of companies that would pay you to send them traffic. Although I don’t know the exact number, my… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Kevin Muldoon find out how to keep this page updated.