Kali linux tutorials news updates “The Complete Kali Linux Referral”. Visit Kali linux tutorials website here or see the feed summary below.
- FindFunc : Advanced Filtering/Finding of Functions in IDA ProFindFunc is an IDA Pro plugin to find code functions that contain a certain assembly or byte pattern, reference a certain name or string, or conform to various other constraints. This is not a competitor to tools like Diaphora or BinNavi, but it is ideal to find a known function… Read more »
- Pocsploit : A Lightweight, Flexible And Novel Open Source Poc Verification Frameworkpocsploit is a lightweight, flexible and novel open source poc verification framework. Pain points of the POC framework in the market There are too many params, I don’t know how to get started, but only some of them are commonly used. YAML poc framework(like nuclei & xray) is not flexible… Read more »
- DroidDetective : A Machine Learning Malware Analysis Framework For Android AppsDroidDetective is a Python tool for analysing Android applications (APKs) for potential malware related behaviour and configurations. When provided with a path to an application (APK file) Droid Detective will make a prediction (using it’s ML model) of if the application is malicious. Features and qualities of Droid Detective include:… Read more »
- Frida-Ios-Hook : A Tool That Helps You Easy Trace Classes, Functions, And Modify The Return ValuesFrida-Ios-Hook, a tool that helps you can easy using frida. It support script for trace classes, functions, and modify the return values of methods on iOS platform. Env OS Support OS Supported Noted MacOS ✅ main Linux ✅ sub Windows ✅ sub Compatible with iOS Frida Supported 13.2.3 14.2.13 ✅… Read more »
- Tornado : Anonymously Reverse Shell Over Tor Network Using Hidden Services Without Port forwardingTornado is implements tor network with metasploit-framework tool and msfvenom module, you can easily create hidden services for your localhost .onion domain without portforwarding. If you have experience different remote administration tools, probably you know you need forward port with virtual private network or ngrok but in this sense with… Read more »
- Reposaur : The Open Source Compliance Tool For Development PlatformsReposaur is the open source compliance tool for development platforms. Audit, verify and report on your data and configurations easily with pre-defined and/or custom policies.Supports GitHub. GitLab, BitBucket and Gitea support soon. Features Custom policies using the Rego policy language (learn more) A simple, composable and easy-to-use CLI (learn more) Extendable using… Read more »
- Findwall : Check If Your Provider Is Blocking YouFindWall is Python script that allows to understand if your network provider is limiting your access to the Internet by blocking any TCP/UDP port. In order to perform this check FindWall needs to connect a public VPS of your property. FindWall performs the following actions: Connects to the VPS via… Read more »
- Frelatage : The Python Fuzzer That The World DeservesFrelatage is a coverage-based Python fuzzing library which can be used to fuzz python code. The development of Frelatage was inspired by various other fuzzers, including AFL/AFL++, Atheris and PythonFuzz. The main purpose of the project is to take advantage of the best features of these fuzzers and gather them together into a new… Read more »
- Fb_Friend_List_Scraper : OSINT Tool To Scrape Names And Usernames From Large Friend ListsFb_Friend_List_Scraper is a OSINT tool to scrape names and usernames from large friend lists on Facebook, without being rate limited. Getting started Install using pip: python -m pip install fb-friend-list-scraper Script is now installed as fbfriendlistscraper Run with -h or --help to show usage information. Usage usage: fbfriendlistscraper [-h] -e EMAIL [-p PASSWORD] -u USERNAME [-o… Read more »
- Zphisher-GUI-Back_office : A Zphisher GUI Back-Office PluginZphisher-GUI-Back_office is a plugin where you can see in real time the victims of your phishing campaign, you just have to change the Zphisher files for these. Easy! This tool creates a graphical back office for the zphish tool (although it is not 100% necessary to use this tool, you… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Kalilinuxtutorials find out how to keep this page updated.