Intelligenthq news updates “Intelligenthq”. Visit Intelligenthq website here or see the feed summary below.
- The Social Impact Of Open Shared Parenting In Adoption: Nicole Witt, Executive Director Of The Adoption Consultancy, In Citiesabc YouTube InterviewHilton Supra, vice Chairman of Ztudium Group, interviews Nicole Witt, the Executive Director of The Adoption Consultancy, an agency that specialises in facilitating newborn adoptions within an expedited time frame of 3 to 12 months, offering families vital knowledge and support in the latest episode of citiesabc YouTube podcast. The… Read more »
- COP28 Urgent Actions: Tackling Global Threats And Pioneering ChangeCOP28 addresses the climate crisis as a humanitarian multiplier, emphasizing the need for urgent actions at the community level to mitigate global humanitarian disasters. The event unveils groundbreaking initiatives, including PROTOTYPES FOR HUMANITY 2023 and the Group of Friends for Culture-Based Climate Action, emphasizing the transformative potential of culture and… Read more »
- Fintechs And Banks Collaborate To Reshape The Banking Landscape In AfricaBanks and fintechs in Africa are innovating in collaboration to reduce friction in domestic and cross-border payments. They are delivering much-needed new solutions to consumers and businesses, leveraging Africa’s domestic e-payments market to grow by approximately 20 percent per year, reaching around $40 billion by 2025. In Africa, the formal… Read more »
- The IBM Partner Ecosystem And The Road To Improved EfficienciesThrough its Partner Ecosystem, IBM aims to bring equity in terms of improved deal registration and a focus on making the ecosystem easier, simpler, and enriching for partners. Various partnership categories, encompassing channel partnerships, referral partners, and agency partners, now enjoy simultaneous and unrestricted access to resources, facilitated through a… Read more »
- Can Air Travel Really Become Greener?When it comes to the impact of human activity on the environment, and specifically the amount of greenhouse gas in the atmosphere, the aviation industry has a fairly dismal reputation. To a certain extent, this is deserved – per mile traveled, air travel is far more carbon-intensive than other forms… Read more »
- Innovations in Retail Store DisplayTired of the same old, boring displays in retail stores? Well, get ready to be blown away! This article will take you on a journey through the world of innovative retail store displays that are revolutionizing how we shop. Imagine entering a store where the displays come to life, enticing… Read more »
- Who is the Market Maker: BasicsThe growth of the adoption of crypto assets among institutions stimulated the development of the trading ecosystem and the emergence of crypto institutional services and tools for earning. One of the popular ways for investors to engage with the crypto market and earn is to become market makers. They are employed to… Read more »
- Cybersecurity And AI Opportunities And Challenges DemystifiedWith the advent of generative AI, how do the Cyber threats change in their complexity and sophistication? What are the new challenges and opportunities for cyber defense? What are the ethical and regulatory implications of AI and cybersecurity? What are the trade-offs we must consider while developing AI systems? How… Read more »
- Trends in the technology industry and Sparck Technologies’ positioningThe technology landscape is ever-evolving, with new innovations and trends emerging at a rapid pace. As we navigate this dynamic terrain, one company that has consistently made its mark is Sparck Technologies. With its innovative solutions and forward-thinking approach, Sparck has positioned itself as a key player in the industry.… Read more »
- Watsonx.governance By IBM: Spearheading Responsible AI WorkflowsWatsonx.governance, developed by IBM, is an AI tool that brings transparency, responsibility, and ethical decision-making to organisations and businesses, leveraging AI in their daily operations. AI governance refers to the framework, policies, and processes established to oversee and manage the deployment, development, and use of artificial intelligence (AI) systems within… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Intelligenthq
find out how to keep this page updated.