Ihearthorses news updates “The biggest horse community online.”. Visit Ihearthorses website here or see the feed summary below.
- 10 Things to Do with Your Horse That Aren't RidingGoing for a long horseback ride can be fun and relaxing. In fact, riding is the number one thing to do with your horse, but did you realize there are many other things you can and should be doing with your horse? Below you will find some of the best… Read more »
- 30 Stunning Pictures of White Horses You Must SeeSometimes you just need to see something beautiful to make your day better. Today is that day, and here are the pictures to do just that. I spent some time gathering up some gorgeous pictures of white horses that I know you will love! Whether you are just looking to… Read more »
- 17 Inspirational TikTok Horse Accounts To Lift Your SpiritsTikTok is all the rage these days with teens and adults alike. One of my favorite things about the app is that I have found so many fellow horse lovers! In fact, there are so many great accounts I just had to share a few of them with you. Below… Read more »
- 5 Safety Tips For Horse Owners When Working With Your HorseWe talk a lot about how to keep your horse safe and how to maintain a safe pasture and barn area. Sometimes we forget that it is just as important to talk about how to keep you safe when you are near your horse. Horses are often thousands of pounds… Read more »
- 10 Items Every Horse Owner Needs in Their Barn First Aid KitFirst aid emergencies can happen often when you are working in and around your barn and with your horse. Whether it is an injury to yourself or to your horse, there are some items that are handy to keep on hand just in case. While these are nice to have,… Read more »
- 12 Common Mistakes New Horse Owners Make Too OftenAre you thinking about buying your first horse? Or maybe you already did, and you are already finding yourself making mistakes. Horse care mistakes can cost you. They can be expensive not only financially, but also in terms of lost time and wasted effort. In the worst cases, they may take… Read more »
- 5 Horse Shopping Red Flags to Watch For When Buying a New HorseIf you are considering buying a horse, you may have already realized that horse shopping can be a little overwhelming. A lot of thought needs to go into which horse is best for you and your family. In addition to if a horse is a good fit, how the seller… Read more »
- What to Do If Your Horse Bites You and How to Stop ItDoes your horse keep biting you? Even a small nip from a horse can hurt. A lot. Not only that, but it can leave behind a significant injury. If you are tired of aching and bleeding because your horse is biting you, you are in the right place. We are going to… Read more »
- 6 Important Things The Horse Care Books Don't Tell YouSo, you want to buy your own horse? It can be a rewarding experience, but owning a horse and taking care of it can involve quite a few surprises along the way. Reading horse care books, you will pick up the basics. But you will not really be ready to… Read more »
- 42 Fun Non-Riding Activities to Do With Your HorseMost of us get into equestrianism because we want to ride. But there are going to be times when you cannot ride. Spending time with your horse and continuing to strengthen your relationship is important during those times, however. And there can be other advantages to doing more non-riding activities… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Ihearthorses find out how to keep this page updated.