Hospitality Marketplace news updates “Hospitality and Tourism South Africa”. Visit Hospitality Marketplace website here or see the feed summary below.
- What’s on the cards for Hostex 2024With Hostex 2024 taking place from 3 – 5 March 2024, the countdown to the biggest hospitality show is on! The food, drink and hospitality trade expo is gearing up to be an unmissable event for industry professionals, with a diverse and dynamic community of exhibitors, representing all sectors of… Read more »
- Tintswalo pioneers crypto as payment optionTintswalo Lodges has pioneered cryptocurrency as payment for lodge accommodation. The Reservations department of Tintswalo has been set up and is ready to process transactions paid for in USDT (Thether). USDT is a user-friendly crypto, offering reliability and predictability that is ideal for international transactions. As a ‘stablecoin’, its value… Read more »
- The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara reveals new suitesA graceful retreat near the roaring Victoria Falls, The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara has revealed its refined new Livingstone Junior Suites. The classically furnished suites, accentuated with local designs, benefit from sweeping views of the Zambezi River and are abundant in modern comforts. Spanning 52 square metres, each of… Read more »
- Exploring the Rise in Olive Oil PricesOlive cultivation and processing to produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is a capital-intensive process and therefore carries a price premium, but recent market dynamics have seen substantial spike in olive oil prices, affecting various olive oil categories, from high-end extra virgins to everyday blends. Let’s take a closer look… Read more »
- Minor Hotels Signs Deal for Visionary Safari Experience in ZambiaMinor Hotels, an international hotel owner, operator and investor with more than 540 hotels in 56 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas, is pleased to announce the upcoming debut of its luxury Anantara brand in the African wilderness. Slated to launch… Read more »
- Empact Group Food Solutions: Empowering careers and building futures through culinary educationEmpact Group Food Solutions, a values-based solutions business specialising in catering, cleaning, and integrated facilities management, is delighted to announce the successful completion of the first cohort of its three-year Occupational Qualification. This milestone not only marks a significant achievement for the 17 students who completed the first year but… Read more »
- The Pot Luck Club Gets Set for a Smokin’ SummerMore than a decade after the doors to The Pot Luck Club first opened, Luke Dale Roberts’ iconic rooftop restaurant remains at the very centre of Cape Town’s culinary zeitgeist of creative seasonal small plates. The Pot Luck Club first opened in Woodstock’s The Old Biscuit Mill precinct in 2012,… Read more »
- Chef Tyron Gentry: Crafting Culinary Harmony with a French Fusion FlairWhen your career starts at JAN in Nice, you know you are destined for great things. Yet Chef Tyron Gentry remains humble and calm amidst a career which can only be compared to a spectacular fireworks display. With roots in East London and a heart dedicated to the art of… Read more »
- Thanda Group Triumphs at the 2023 World Travel AwardsThe Thanda Group, a family-held portfolio of hospitality, lifestyle and philanthropic experiences in Africa, won two awards at the recent annual World Travel Awards for its private island located off the coast of Tanzania and its safari offering in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. At the World Travel Awards (WTA) Africa &… Read more »
- NightsBridge on South Africa’s Tourism Outlook for 2024Has South African tourism recovered? The latest figures from NightsBridge, South Africa’s leading property management solution, offer a decisive answer to this burning question. With compelling evidence and a clear upward trajectory, the data shows a strong resurgence of the tourism industry. The tourism industry in South Africa has shown… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Hospitality Marketplace find out how to keep this page updated.