Hospitality Marketplace news updates “Hospitality and Tourism South Africa”. Visit Hospitality Marketplace website here or see the feed summary below.
- Join the Mandela Day soup challenge and feed the hungryChefs with Compassion is launching its third annual #67000litre Mandela Day soup cooking challenge to home cooks, soup kitchens, corporates, and other compassionate South Africans, with the aim of smashing the target for the third time. The 67000-litre soup challenge for Mandela Day has fed close on 600 000 hungry people… Read more »
- Enter the RCL Foods Young Chefs and Young Bakers Competitions!The post Enter the RCL Foods Young Chefs and Young Bakers Competitions! appeared first on Hospitality Marketplace. Read more »
- ANEW Hotels & Resorts acquires yet another KZN gemIn a period of continuous growth, a leading hotel asset management company, ANEW Hotels & Resorts, is proud to announce the addition of ANEW Resort Vulintaba Newcastle to its portfolio. This is the group’s 15th property, having recently added ANEW Hotel Green Point and ANEW Hotel Roodepoort to its growing… Read more »
- Showcasing products that give you the edge at Hostex 2022Hostex 2022 is back with a refreshed show where the industry can browse innovative products designed to take your business to the next level. The post Showcasing products that give you the edge at Hostex 2022 appeared first on Hospitality Marketplace. Read more »
- Deliver economic growth through transformation in tourismAn opinion piece from Lindiwe Sangweni-Siddo, COO of City Lodge Hotel Group, Hostex 2022 ambassador, on how to expand our tourism footprint The post Deliver economic growth through transformation in tourism appeared first on Hospitality Marketplace. Read more »
- Everything you need to know about tapasSmall plates aren’t over – they’re just evolving Back in the 19th-century, dishes arrived on platters for guests to take bits that appealed to them. Fast forward, and we got to a point where dishes were plated. For a long time, this didn’t change, except certain cuisines that incorporated shared… Read more »
- Ouzeri opens on Cape Town’s Wale StreetThe stylish new eatery brings the taste of Cyprus and Greece to Cape Town Chef Nic Charalambous opens the doors of his first restaurant, Ouzeri, on Thursday, 16 June 2022 week within the trendy foodie-hub of Cape Town’s City Centre. Inspired by the taverns in Cyprus and Greece from which… Read more »
- A new beginning for Kruger Gate as it begins to operate independentlyMarriott International and Platinum Hospitality Holdings have mutually agreed that the Protea Hotel by Marriott Kruger Gate will no longer be part of the Marriott International portfolio following the expiry of its current management contract which ends on August 31, 2022. From 1 September 2022, the management of the hotel… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Hospitality Marketplace find out how to keep this page updated.