Hapakenya news updates “Hapakenya”. Visit Hapakenya website here or see the feed summary below.
- Stanbic Foundation partners with GIZ to impact 246 entrepreneurs in the coast regionStanbic Kenya Foundation has partnered with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) to impact 246 entrepreneurs in the coastal region as part of its 2023 Blue Economy Program . The program was rolled out in 6 counties in the coast namely Tana River, Lamu, Kilifi, Kwale, Taita Taveta… Read more »
- Xiaomi launches the Redmi 13C in the Kenyan market as a perfect Christmas giftXiaomi has launched the Redmi 13C in the Kenyan market, a smartphone designed to be the ideal Christmas gift. The phone combines affordability with top-notch features and promises to be the perfect present for tech enthusiasts and those looking for a budget-friendly yet powerful device. As the festive season approaches,… Read more »
- Infinix HOT 40 to launch in Kenya on December 15Phone manufacturer Infinix is set to launch the Infinix HOT 40 series in the Kenyan market on December 15, 2023. The new device is the successor to the Infinix HOT 30 series which was launched in the market in May this year As we wait for the launch Infinix has… Read more »
- NCBA partnership with CFAO Motors to enable customers access 100% asset financingNCBA has partnered with CFAO Motors Kenya in a bid to allow customers to access up to 100% financing for the purchase a wide range of new and pre-owned vehicles. CFAO Motors has indicated that they will be extending this offer to consumers across all segments from personal vehicles to… Read more »
- Microsoft celebrates first year of Copilot with new innovationsThis year will be remembered as the moment that we began to harness the power of AI in our daily lives. The last 10 months reflect years of AI research, close partnerships, and breakthrough innovations coming together. This culmination is now unifying our product vision to empower every person and… Read more »
- YouTube launches the Premium version in the Kenyan marketYouTube has launched YouTube Music and YouTube Premium in the Kenyan market. With YouTube Music (Individual) priced at KES 419, while the YouTube Music Family plan to cost KES 669. For an inclusive package, the YouTube Premium Bundle is available at KES 499, and the YouTube Premium Family plan is… Read more »
- Smirnoff takes the Unleash Your Edge Fiesta to Kisumu CountySmirnoff recently held the “Smirnoff Unleash Your Edge Fiesta” at the Mambo Leo grounds in Kisumu County. The event transformed the city into a hub of innovation, pulsating beats, and community celebration. Unleash Your Edge fiesta is a campaign that was introduced last year, and it is all about good… Read more »
- Mombasa County partners with BIGRS to launch a road safety reportMombasa County in partnership with Bloomberg Philanthropies Initiative for Global Road Safety (BIGRS), has launched the first Mombasa road safety report which sourced data from police crash records from 2019 to 2022. Findings from the report show that the vast majority of reported deaths (93%) for the period were among… Read more »
- Tecno opens 3 new stores as part of its expansion driveTecno has announced the opening of three new retail stores across different regions in Kenya. The new store are located in Nairobi- TECNO Exclusive Store-Galectro along Moi Avenue-KTDA Building, TECNO Exclusive Store-Eruma Moi along Digo road Mombasa, and TECNO Exclusive Store-Thika. The Grand Opening events, scheduled for 1st December 2023, were… Read more »
- Visa launches a Global AI Advisory Services PracticeVisa has launched its Global AI Advisory Services Practice. The new service will focus on providing actionable insights and recommendations to empower clients to unlock the potential of AI and utilize generative AI. The new service will be offered by Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), the payments consulting advisory arm… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Hapakenya find out how to keep this page updated.