Give Me Some Spice news updates “Authentic Vegetarian Recipes with step-by-step instructions”. Visit Give Me Some Spice website here or see the feed summary below.
- Ocado reveals globally-inspired vegetarian BBQ recipes for summerWe all need ideas and inspiration for vegetarian recipes. Vegetarian BBQs are a fantastic opportunity to get creative with food in the summer months. Gone are the days when planning a BBQ meant just cooking Read More ... The post Ocado reveals globally-inspired vegetarian BBQ recipes for summer appeared first… Read more »
- How to Make Sure You’re Getting the Right Type of Plant ProteinsSome people may worry about getting enough protein on a plant-based diet, especially if they are active or otherwise have high protein requirements. In this post, we will discuss the importance of protein on a Read More ... The post How to Make Sure You’re Getting the Right Type of… Read more »
- Rasiya muthia using leftoversCooking for one and leftovers? Cooking and enjoying food after experiencing grief is always hard for lots of reasons. If like me, you are married to a foodie, then its doubly hard. Every dish that Read More ... The post Rasiya muthia using leftovers appeared first on Give Me Some… Read more »
- Apple TartHope that everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year. This year we celebrated our first Diwali and Christmas without my husband. As a family, we still wanted to continue the tradition of celebrating these Read More ... The post Apple Tart appeared first on Give Me Some Spice!. Read more »
- Vegan Red Thai Curry with Coconut Jasmine RiceEarlier in the year I got sent a box of various easy to use sauces from a company called Slightly Different Foods. They sell low FODMAP cooking sauces, table sauces and salad dressings all made Read More ... The post Vegan Red Thai Curry with Coconut Jasmine Rice appeared first… Read more »
- Kale and Orange Juice with GingerAt the start of Covid, I started making Fresh juices from whatever fruit we had. Our favourite is fresh orange juice on its own. Sometimes, I hide in some kale and a small piece of Read More ... The post Kale and Orange Juice with Ginger appeared first on Give… Read more »
- Easy Toastie with Cheese and Onion and the famous green chutneyFor this recipe, apart from the bread and cheese, you will also need my favourite green chutney. Anyone who has been to India or eaten in an Indian restaurant will have been served with a Read More ... The post Easy Toastie with Cheese and Onion and the famous green… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Give Me Some Spice find out how to keep this page updated.