Gisuser news updates “GIS and Technology news for mapping professionals”. Visit Gisuser website here or see the feed summary below.
- A complete guide to project management in 2022Project management is the art and science of keeping a project on time, within budget, and within scope. It includes planning, engineering methods, monitoring work progress, managing quality and risks, making changes during the project’s life cycle if needed, and closing out projects at their end. It applies to many… Read more »
- The Best Copy Trading Software Providers 2022The market is quite saturated with supply as more and more new projects join the industry and offer various automation-related services for crypto enthusiasts. Among dozens of copy trading software providers, there are several that deserve your attention more than others. We selected a few notable options and briefly reviewed… Read more »
- Building a flexible future together with corporate and businessesLondon, UK, June 24, 2022 – Crown Workspace, one of the world’s largest commercial moving companies, issued its whitepaper Tomorrow’s Workspaces Today featuring insights about the latest business trend analysis. The whitepaper highlights and intensifies the adoption of different sorts of working models and the changing in business trends. Workspaces have changed… Read more »
- Presagis Extends 3D Tiles Next Workflow into Esri ArcGIS ProMontreal, Canada, June 23, 2022 — Presagis, a global leader in 3D advanced modelling and simulation software, is releasing the 3D Environments Add-In application for Esri’s ArcGIS Pro. 3D Environments allows ArcGIS users to rapidly transform 3D Tiles Next data formats, such as One World Terrain, into ArcGIS Pro projects to create 3D… Read more »
- What Are Online Loans? Here Are The FactsSource Most people borrow money to handle emergencies and meet other needs, such as the purchase of properties or paying for home improvement projects. Technological advancements have led to the emergence of credit institutions that lend money to people via the internet. An online loan lets you save time through… Read more »
- How to Choose the Right Screen Recording Tool?While there are numerous session recording programs available, not all of them have the same capabilities, and choosing the appropriate one for you might be difficult. Here are some factors to consider while selecting the best one for your company: Filtering & segmenting A tool for website session recording might… Read more »
- What is Internet Speed: An OverviewSource: pexels.com From connecting our devices to unsurmountable resources to powering off our lights and monitoring our homes while we’re away, the internet is essential to our day-to-day. You may not have thought about internet connectivity speed if you’re not a gamer or digital video creator. However, internet connectivity issues… Read more »
- Surveying Shallow Water from Space – easy and onlineEOMAP launches SDB-Online, the new WebApp for Satellite-Derived Bathymetry SDB-Online is the new cloud-based WebApp to create high-resolution bathymetric grids for shallow waters and the first of its kind. It builds on EOMAP’s expertise in Satellite-Derived Bathymetry (SDB), a technique to map water depth from space, avoiding time consuming and… Read more »
- MyGovWatch Acquires the RFP DatabaseTransaction Gives Legacy RFPdb Users Access to More Bid Opportunities COLLINGSWOOD, N.J., June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MyGovWatch.com, a leading government bid notification and intelligence website, has acquired the operating assets of The RFP Database (www.rfpdb.com) from Confluent Forms, LLC, in a private transaction with undisclosed terms. The RFP Database lets users upload… Read more »
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Invests in AI Quality Leader TruEra, With Plans to Jointly Help HPE Clients Build and Deploy AI Models at ScaleMulti-million dollar strategic investment brings TruEra’s total funding to date to over $45 million REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — TruEra, which provides the first suite of AI Quality management solutions for managing model performance, explainability, and societal impact, announced today that Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) has invested in… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Gisuser find out how to keep this page updated.