Gaming Debugged news updates “Video game blog covering Xbox One, Nintendo Wii U, and Indie Games on Steam”. Visit Gaming Debugged website here or see the feed summary below.
- What I wish I had learned about coding when I was a kidPeople used to think coding was a really difficult thing to get into and that there was so much to learn to produce anything worthwhile. It is probably the main reason why many parents do not guide their children toward coding careers. And we have to admit that they later… Read more »
- 4 Best Shooting Games for PCGaming Advances Follow Tech Breakthroughs Gordon Moore discovered, at the inception of computational tech, that hardware components reduced in size in a way totally revitalizing computational tech every 1 to 1.5 years. In 2022, we’re not quite at the “end” of Moore’s Law yet, as technological exponentiation has continued regardless,… Read more »
- How to Get Better at League of LegendsLeague of Legends has been around for many years, and it has a loyal following as well, on top of being one of the most popular games ever made. What this means is that if you want to play the game, you will most likely encounter lots of skilled players.… Read more »
- Good Clean (Ad Free) Fun at Solitaire.orgThere are times when you can’t be with your favourite console and have a hankering for some game time. Sure, your phone is always close and you probably have a tonne of games on there gathering digital dust. But should you find yourself with nothing but a browser and some… Read more »
- First Impressions: Remote Life | XboxWhen a massive alien hive approaches Earth, the future of the human race sits on the shoulders of Space Fighter pilot John Leone. Remote Life is the brainchild of a single developer with a passion for retro shoot-em-ups like R-Type and Darius. I recently got the opportunity to play the… Read more »
- Elevate Your Gaming Skills: 7 Tips & Tricks to Help You Level UpReaching a state of complete concentration is often required to perform at your best while gaming. Whether it’s FIFA 22 or League of Legends™, achieving that state of mind with laser-beam focus may be the difference between winning and losing. Some games may be fast-paced, and others may just be… Read more »
- Review: PG16 Gaming Headset | Austrian AudioThe PG16 professional gaming headset from Austrian Audio is a high-end wired headset designed with gaming in mind. Whilst most headsets like to say this, the Austrian Audio headset range uses their own proprietary High Excursion Technology for clear, precise sound with perfect spatiality. Getting High High Excursion or Hi-X… Read more »
- Why Aviator is a fine casino game recommendationSpribe is well known as one of the best developers in the online casino market. They have created some stellar games over the years with the likes of Mines, Dice, Fortune Wheel, and now, the Aviator game. The team behind Aviator and the rest of Spribe’s games focus on giving… Read more »
- Autonauts Coming To Xbox 16th June!Curve Games and Denki are excited to announce that the massively successful base-building, management, and automation sim, Autonauts, is coming to XBOX, PlayStation, and Switch this month! Autonauts is a game packed full of personality and innovation to offer gamers of all ages the opportunity to explore a unique and… Read more »
Daily Live is
updated with the latest news from Gaming Debugged find out how to keep this page updated.