France Travel Blog news updates “A Complete Travel Guide For France”. Visit France Travel Blog website here or see the feed summary below.
- Best and Most Common French AppetizersFrance, the foodie’s paradise. It’s no wonder the country has some of the widest range of main courses and appetizers. Delectable and simple to make, French appetizers, in particular, should be a major feature of entertainment on vacation or a laidback party. And being a single-bite treat, they do not… Read more »
- Air France ReviewSerial travelers to and from Europe will be familiar with Air France. Headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, it is the flagship carrier of France. And for the uninitiated, the airline is a subsidiary of KLM group, which is another popular European airline and one of the first members of the SkyTeam alliance. … Read more »
- Best Beaches near Narbonne, FranceNarbonne is in the southwest of France on the Canal de la Robine. This market town is about 100 km from the Spanish border, and it has some of the finest physical settings in the entire Languedoc. So, it comes as no surprise that its surrounding area has a host… Read more »
- 10 Best Casinos in FranceFrance is one of the biggest countries in the world for tourism, with a splendid climate, historical monuments and palaces, and amazing art galleries. It’s also home to many a swish casino. In no particular order, here are the top 10 casinos in France, including Corsica. Casino Barriere Le Croisette,… Read more »
- France vs. Croatia: Which Is Better To Visit?Stuck between France and Croatia but can’t quite figure out where to visit? I understand this travel dilemma. I have some strong recommendations for travelers looking for an international standard sailing vacation who don’t know where to choose. From the craggy beaches and slick party scene in the French Riviera… Read more »
- Air France vs. Delta: Which is a Better Airline?Air France and Delta Air Lines are two of the biggest carriers in the aviation world. Simply referred to as Delta, the latter airline is a legacy carrier and among the major ones in the United States. Air France, it is the flag carrier of France and one of the… Read more »
- How Cryptocurrency Is Changing the Travel IndustryOne of the most important industries in the world is travel. Millions of people work in it, generating trillions of dollars in income each year. It is, nevertheless, one of the world’s most obsolete industries. There has never been a meaningful mechanism to use cryptocurrencies to pay for travel services.… Read more »
- Gordes Travel Guide: Tips for Visiting GordesFor every traveler heading to the south of France, the glorious village of Gordes is a must-see. Gordes looks over the pleasant scenes of the Luberon as it sits high on a cliff, just 340 m above the valley floor. Gordes has a flashy history, having survived earthquakes, plagues, and… Read more »
- Is Colmar Worth Visiting?Situated on the German border in north-eastern France is the picturesque French town of Colmar. It is the center of the country’s Alsace region, famous for its vineyard and exceptional wines. Colmar ranks high among France’s most beautiful towns as well. So, take a leisure walk along the winding cobblestone… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from France Travel Blog find out how to keep this page updated.