Fanews news updates “FANews RSS feed”. Visit Fanews website here or see the feed summary below.
- Reflecting on 2023 – The ultimate success blueprint for financial advisersIn the ever-evolving landscape of financial advice, staying ahead of the curve is not just a goal but a necessity. As we approach the close of 2023, financial advisers find themselves at a crossroads, ready to navigate the challenges and seize the new year’s opportunities. Read more »
- Machine Learning in Predictive Finance: Revolutionizing Investment StrategiesIn the fast-paced world of finance, where milliseconds can mean millions, the advent of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is not just an evolution – it's a revolution. Read more »
- Industry wanted 12-months for not-so-simple two-potsFinancial services firms that were hoping for more time to make system changes to comply with National Treasury’s two-pot retirement system received bad news this November, following a decision by Parliament’s Standing Committee on Finance (SCOF) to decree a 1 March 2024 implementation date. The committee outright rejected Treasury’s suggestion… Read more »
- Momentum Investments and Stellenbosch University partner in machine learning researchMomentum Investments is proud to announce the creation of the Momentum Investments Research Chair (Professorship) for research into machine learning in finance in conjunction with Stellenbosch University. Read more »
- A recessionary tale: caution is advised and not conviction that a soft landing lies aheadThe markets entered the fourth quarter with renewed optimism, rewriting the higher-for-longer interest rate narrative and buoyed by a positive earnings season in the US. Read more »
- SA equities: Many opportunities amid depressed valuationsAgainst the backdrop of being bombarded with negative news headlines on the local front, South African investors may be discouraged about finding promising investment opportunities in local equity. Read more »
- Health is Wealth – Leveraging your Health as an Asset is KeyA misconception has existed for years regarding the difference between health insurance, hospital plans and comprehensive medical aid, with many believing that these products are the same and provide similar access and benefits. Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Fanews
find out how to keep this page updated.