Empire of the Kop news updates “Blog about Liverpool F.C. (LFC) and the Kop from true supporters for supporters worldwide.”. Visit Empire of the Kop website here or see the feed summary below.
- Marco Silva’s fear of Anfield clear as ex-Everton boss takes Fulham to LiverpoolLiverpool are about to face Fulham in the Premier League and Marco Silva has taken to the media to share his thoughts on the game. Speaking with the press, the 46-year-old said (via fulhamfc.com): “It’s always really tough to play at Anfield. The quality they have, the manager they have, the… Read more »
- Klopp delighted to hand new ‘long-term contract’ to ‘absolutely great’ defenderIt’s always exciting when the club hands out a new contract to a player as it shows they’re clearly playing well and are happy to extend their relationship with Liverpool, even more so when Jurgen Klopp is a big fan of them too. As reported on liverpoolfc.com: ‘Conor Bradley has signed… Read more »
- (Video) New angle of Diaz’s goal gives new appreciation of finishLuis Diaz is striving to recapture the form that was present before his terrible knee injury against Arsenal last season, with his finish against LASK providing us all a glimpse of what came before. Opening the scoring against our Europa League opponents was a great thrill and now a new… Read more »
- Sky Sports journo reveals what he’s ‘been told’ about Liverpool’s interest in Kylian MbappeFlorian Plettenberg has provided an update on the future of Kylian Mbappe amid reported interest from Liverpool in the World Cup winner. The Reds have been long linked with a move for the PSG superstar, dating back to his time at Monaco as a teenager, with The Mirror reporting back… Read more »
- Jurgen Klopp reveals he prevented ‘exceptional’ Liverpool player from leaving in the summerJurgen Klopp has revealed he prevented one Liverpool player in particular from leaving the club in the summer. Caoimhin Kelleher was the subject of interest from the likes of Spurs, Brentford and Brighton (according to the Irish Independent) but the German tactician insisted that the stopper should remain on Merseyside… Read more »
- Liverpool ‘keeping a close eye’ on Serie A talent who Schmadtke has recommended to Klopp – reportLiverpool are ‘keeping a close eye’ on one Serie A talent who has been recommended to Jurgen Klopp by current sporting director Jorg Schmadtke. Juventus youngster Kenan Yildiz has made five Serie A appearances for the Turin-based outfit this term and a fresh report from Calciomercato (via Sport Witness) now… Read more »
- Chris Sutton says Liverpool ‘should be able to cope’ without key duo as Fulham score prediction is madeChris Sutton believes Liverpool ‘should be able to cope’ without the services of Alisson Becker and Diogo Jota for Sunday’s clash with Fulham. The Craven Cottage outfit travel to Merseyside fresh off the back of a controversial 3-2 victory over Wolves at the start of the week while Jurgen Klopp’s… Read more »
- Klopp delighted with ‘very football wise’ Liverpool man who’s just signed new long-term dealJurgen Klopp was delighted with the performance of one Liverpool player last night after he made his long awaited return from injury. Conor Bradley, who was a late substitute as the Reds defeated LASK 4-0 at Anfield in the Europa League, enjoyed a successful spell on loan at Bolton Wanderers… Read more »
- ‘I didn’t know he had that’ – Joe Cole was blown away by what 21-y/o Liverpool ace did last nightJoe Cole has admitted he was surprised by the pace one Liverpool ace showed during yesterday’s 4-0 defeat of LASK. The victory over the Austrian outfit ensured Jurgen Klopp’s side have progressed through to the knockout stages of the Europa League with a game to spare. Cody Gakpo grabbed a… Read more »
- (Video) Former Liverpool ‘keeper advises Onana to ‘go back to basics’Liverpool revamped our midfield this summer but fortunately it seems that the correct research was done so that we had the best options possible recruited, the same can’t be said about Andre Onana. Speaking with BBC Sport, Chris Kirkland spoke about the Manchester United stopper: “My advice is just go back to… Read more »
Live is updated with the latest news from Empire of the Kop find out how to keep this page updated.