Drift Travel news updates “Travel Often – Live Well”. Visit Drift Travel website here or see the feed summary below.
- A Day to Night Guide to DisneylandDisneyland makes magic come to life—and with the return of the Nighttime Spectaculars, nights at Disneyland just got bigger and brighter than ever before. From days filled with rides, goodies, and exploring the different Disney parks, to nights filled with bright lights, brilliant shows, and beautiful fireworks, the Disney experience… Read more »
- Amilla Maldives welcomes Great British Menu finalist, Luke French, for culinary pop-up from 13-23 October 2022Eco-friendly luxury resort Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences welcomes Cambridge-born culinary mastermind Luke French to its shores for an exclusive pop-up residency this October 2022. Chef director of Kelham Island eatery and Michelin-recognised restaurant, JÖRO, Luke French combines sustainability led, locally sourced ingredients with a forward-thinking approach to bring high… Read more »
- South African Ends all COVID-19 restrictions“It’s time to step into a brave new world”, says South African Tourism ACEO, Themba Khumalo South African Tourism welcomes the end of all COVID-19 restrictions after South Africa’s cabinet yesterday concluded that they had served their purpose. The revision of the COVID-19 management regulations heralds a new chapter for… Read more »
- Bonaire’s New Streamlined Visitor Entry Tax to go into Effect on July 1stBeginning July 1, 2022, the island’s current ‘room tax” and rental ‘car tax’ will be replaced by a $75 per visit Visitor Entry Tax, which will continue to support the island’s infrastructure, tourism product, eco efforts and education. The visitor entry tax will apply to all non-residents 13 and older… Read more »
- This summer how about a stay at Guaycura Boutique HotelSummer is meant for open-air fun, for some family time or to simply find yourself in new experiences. The unique terrain of Baja California Sur state in Mexico offers some easy summer getaway opportunities — in particular, the nostalgic town of Todos Santos and the lush area of the Sierra… Read more »
- The Best Travel Destinations for Enthusiastic Sports BettorsBettors looking to travel and combine their love for sports with some gambling action will be glad to know that there are plenty of great destinations around the world that offer both. If you’re a fan of the NFL, you can find destinations where you can bet with the newest NFL… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Drift Travel find out how to keep this page updated.