Dining Out news updates “Whats happening in South African Restaurants”. Visit Dining Out website here or see the feed summary below.
- Holiday Feasting Extravaganza‘Tis the season to indulge, and Dining-OUT is here to make your Christmas and New Year celebrations unforgettable! Here are some of the restaurants ready to serve up festive cheer with delectable dining experiences. Christmas Delights: Savor sumptuous Yuletide feasts, … Continue reading → The post Holiday Feasting Extravaganza appeared… Read more »
- Discover Spier’s Three New Tasting PlattersAs the first blush of Spring unfurls in the Winelands, it brings a fresh change in flavours at Spier. Named one of the 100 World’s Best Vineyards in 2021 and Editor’s Choice – Winery of the Year 2022, Spier is … Continue reading → The post Discover Spier’s Three New… Read more »
- Wild Africa Cream: A Captivating Journey of Elegance Untamed Leads to Double Victory at International Spirits Challenge 2023Wild Africa Cream tells a captivating story that starts amidst Africa’s vast landscapes, embodying an untamed spirit with each sure-footed stride. It is this essence of Elegance Untamed that Wild Africa Cream embraces and infuses into its luxurious cream liqueur, … Continue reading → The post Wild Africa Cream: A… Read more »
- Steenberg Farm Presents The Creator’s Dinner: A Tribute to Culinary Excellence and Inspirational WomenSteenberg Farm takes immense pride in unveiling the highlight of its Women’s Month festivities: The Creator’s Dinner. This exclusive and profoundly significant occasion is scheduled for August 30th at 18:30, and is set to grace the ambiance of Bistro1682’s main … Continue reading → The post Steenberg Farm Presents The… Read more »
- Nederburg Baronne Celebrates 50th Anniversary with Chef NtiNederburg has teamed up with queen of Afrofusion cuisine, Chef Nti, who’s dreamed up some exciting new flavour-popping kasi recipes to mark the 50th anniversary of the winery’s much-loved red blend, Baronne. The perennially popular Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz blend, launched in … Continue reading → The post Nederburg Baronne Celebrates 50th… Read more »
- Honouring Women Trailblazers: Steenberg Farm Commemorates Women’s Month with a Legacy of Female Leadership and EmpowermentSteenberg Farm proudly announces its grand celebration of Women’s Month throughout August. This year’s festivities pay homage to the remarkable legacy of female-driven leadership at Steenberg, from its formidable founder, Catharina Ras, to its current inspiring team of female leaders, … Continue reading → The post Honouring Women Trailblazers: Steenberg… Read more »
- Dine with the Makers: Spier’s Winemaker DinnersSpier, the beloved South African winery celebrated for its commitment to excellence and regenerative business, invites food and wine lovers to their limited-edition Winemaker Dinners. Come experience culinary delights and discover the estate’s rich 331-year-old winemaking heritage through an evening … Continue reading → The post Dine with the Makers:… Read more »
- Immerse yourself in the Divine World of Chocolate at Steenberg this International Chocolate Day, 7 JulyThe evolution of chocolate has taken us on a delectable journey from its very beginnings. From being a popular beverage in earlier times to the creation of the solid chocolate bar by British chocolatier Joseph Fry in 1847, chocolate has … Continue reading → The post Immerse yourself in the… Read more »
- Nederburg Baronne: A 50-year Legacy of Noble QualityAt the time of its introduction to the South African wine market in 1973, Nederburg’s now legendary Baronne red wine was far more of a pioneer than it might receive recognition for today. One of the major reasons for this … Continue reading → The post Nederburg Baronne: A 50-year… Read more »
- New Steenberg Catharina Vintage is an Alluring Fireside CompanionSuccumb to the warm embrace of Catharina, Steenberg’s assured and alluring flagship red just released in a richly textured new vintage to enjoy with hearty winter comfort food. Bold yet suave, forthright yet subtle, this accomplished Bordeaux-style red blend embodies … Continue reading → The post New Steenberg Catharina Vintage… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Dining Out find out how to keep this page updated.