Cruiseradio news updates “Cruise News . Cruise Reviews . Cruise Videos . Cruise Deals”. Visit Cruiseradio website here or see the feed summary below.
- 11 Royal Caribbean Cruise Gifts Under $50Sending gifts to someone going on a cruise is very easy, and is the perfect way to kick off a special voyage. You can order them ahead of time for a loved one you’re taking a cruise with, and even for people going on a sailing without you! All you… Read more »
- Next Season of ‘Embark with NCL’ Web Series Premiering This WeekNorwegian Cruise Line has announced the next season of its web series “EMBARK with NCL.” The first two-part episode, called “Caribbean Adventures,” will premiere Thursday, June 30 at 8 pm eastern time at ncl.com/embark and on Facebook. Following its first season, which garnered nearly 3 million views and showcased the… Read more »
- Alaska Trip Report: Royal Caribbean Sets Off on First President’s Cruise in 3 YearsLike just about everything else, the annual Royal Caribbean International President’s Cruise took a two-year pause during the pandemic. But as the cruise industry completes a triumphant comeback, the 2022 President’s Cruise is a go, with 4,000 passengers aboard Ovation of the Seas on a roundtrip-Seattle Alaska sailing. Many of… Read more »
- Cruise News Today — June 29, 2022 [VIDEO]Carnival Announces Celebration CD and ED The long-awaited day has arrived. Later on this morning, Disney Cruise Line will christening its brand new LNG-powered vessel, Disney Wish, in Port Canaveral, Florida. The ship’s godchildren, from the Make-A-Wish Foundation, will bless Wish before it departs on a preview cruise to The… Read more »
- Seabourn Takes Delivery of First Expedition Cruise ShipLuxury cruise line Seabourn took delivery of its first expedition ship, Seabourn Venture, today during a handover ceremony at the T. Mariotti shipyard in Genoa, Italy. “Today is so incredibly special and important as we take ownership of our first ultra-luxury expedition ship and welcome Seabourn Venture to the Seabourn… Read more »
- Holland America Adds Second 150th Anniversary 2023 Transatlantic CruiseAs its 150th anniversary approaches on April 18, 2023, Holland America Line has added a second commemorative transatlantic crossing aboard Rotterdam to its celebration schedule. Departing from Port Everglades on April 3, the 16-night cruise will sail to Rotterdam, Netherlands, retracing in reverse the line’s first voyage. From Port Everglades,… Read more »
- Viking Ocean and Expedition Ships: 11 Similarities and DifferencesViking expanded into the expedition cruising arena following success in both the river and ocean cruise sectors. The line follows a model that maintains consistency across its fleet. All of the ships in the same class are nearly carbon copies of previous ships. Viking has taken the best components of… Read more »
- Silversea Adding Three New Fly-Cruise Antarctica VoyagesIn response to high demand, luxury line Silversea Cruises is adding three new Antarctica Bridge voyages to its 2023-2024 season. The fly-cruise program provides the fastest, most direct route to Antarctica by enabling guests to fly over the Drake Passage in comfort. With three ice-class ships sailing around the White… Read more »
- Cruise Director, Entertainment Director Named For New Ship Carnival CelebrationCarnival Cruise Line has announced the two people that will be leading the fun onboard when its upcoming ship Carnival Celebration launches this fall. Lee Mason has been named as the vessel’s Cruise Director, and Calvyn Martens has been named Entertainment Director. Both Mason and Martens are popular with Carnival… Read more »
- Cruise News Today — June 28, 2022 [VIDEO]Norwegian Sun Itinerary Altered After Ship Hits Iceberg Norwegian Sun had to alter its Alaska itinerary after it hit an iceberg while headed to Hubbard Glacier on Saturday. In a statement, the line said “While transitioning to Hubbard Glacier in Alaska, Norwegian Sun was engulfed by dense fog, limited visibility… Read more »
is updated with the latest news from Cruiseradio find out how to keep this page updated.