Cruiseradio news updates “Cruise News . Cruise Reviews . Cruise Videos . Cruise Deals”. Visit Cruiseradio website here or see the feed summary below.
- Last Minute Cruise Program Launches for $49 Per DayHolland America Line has found a novel and creative way to make the most of canceled and unsold cruise bookings—selling them at bargain prices with a few special conditions. For $49 a day, you can sail with the cruise line for 4 to 22-day sailings that will leave from ports… Read more »
- Shark Attack Kills Tourist in The BahamasA 44-year-old American woman was killed in a shark attack off the Bahamas coast. Lauren Erickson Van Wart, from Boston, was paddle boarding with her husband off the coast of New Providence Island when the shark attacked. They were picked up by a lifeguard boat and rushed to shore, but… Read more »
- Margaritaville Cruise Line Doubles Fleet, Sailing from Tampa in 2024Margaritaville at Sea is adding a ship offering sailings from a second Florida homeport. The ship will be named Margaritaville at Sea Islander following the acquisition of the former Costa Atlantica. New Caribbean Ports of Call The ship is undergoing a full refurbishment ahead of its launch as Margaritaville at… Read more »
- Report: Cruise Ship Youth Counselor Arrested on Abuse ChargesCris John Pentinio Castor admitted to the FBI that he inappropriately touched children last month while working on Celebrity Silhouette, a cruise ship owned by Royal Caribbean Group. The abuse came to light after a 6-year-old, who had been one of his charges, told authorities that he touched her inappropriately… Read more »
- Carnival Cruise Line Hikes Prices for Specialty Dining VenuesOver the years, Carnival has introduced several popular specialty restaurants, each of which comes at an additional cost. While meals in these venues are far less expensive than you would wind up paying for a comparable meal on land, the price is about to go up. Effective this week, several… Read more »
- Eastern vs. Western Caribbean Cruise: What’s Best?Choosing between an Eastern vs. Western Caribbean cruise is a common question for cruisers looking for warm weather during the winter months. The decision involves weighing various factors and preferences to determine which side of the Caribbean best suits your interests. I’ll share key elements in this article to help… Read more »
- Key West Awaits Pivotal Cruise Ship DecisionThis month, the long-running battle over cruise ship limits in Key West is set for a crucial decision. A request by a cruise pier owner to expand cruise operations is in the hands of Governor Ron DeSantis, who will soon decide. Pier B Development Corp wants to handle larger ships… Read more »
- Historic High as Nassau Port Sees Cruise Passenger BoomThe Nassau Cruise Port (NCP) is all set to celebrate the end of the year with a bang. As the Bahamian port took stock of its November numbers, it recorded its highest number of passengers even before 2023 ended, surpassing its 2019 record by thousands. By the end of November,… Read more »
- Carnival Jubilee Officially Becomes Carnival’s 26th Fun ShipMeyer Werft officially delivered the Carnival Jubilee to Carnival Cruise Line yesterday during a ceremony in Bremerhaven, Germany. The addition makes it among the biggest ships in Carnival’s fleet and the fifth Excel-class cruise ship. It also marks a significant expansion in Carnival’s capacity as it homeports from Galveston, Texas. … Read more »
- Carnival Cruise Ships by Size: Biggest to SmallestCarnival Cruise Line currently has 26 ships varying in size from 70,000 to 182,800 gross registered tons. 8 Classes of Carnival Ships With eight classes of Carnival cruise ships, it can be confusing to track how old and big each vessel is and what amenities are available on each one.… Read more »
is updated with the latest news from Cruiseradio find out how to keep this page updated.