Cruisearabiaonline news updates “The only cruise blog for the Middle East and South Africa”. Visit Cruisearabiaonline website here or see the feed summary below.
- New luxury line Explora Journeys to homeport in Dubai for 2025/26 seasonExplora Journeys has unveiled upcoming cruises aboard Explora I and Explora II through April 2026, with Explora I now spending an entire season homeporting in the Arabian Gulf for 2025/26. Explora Journeys […] Read more »
- Moss Hills of Oceanos fame named Cruise Director for 2024 Silversea world cruiseSilversea has named Moss Hills as Cruise Director for its 132-day Far East-West World Cruise 2024 aboard Silver Shadow. Hills is a veteran Cruise Director who first joined Silversea in 2014 and […] Read more »
- Second Royal Caribbean mega ship Star of the Seas to homeport in Port CanaveralRoyal Caribbean International has released the inaugural cruise itineraries for its upcoming Icon-class vessel Star of the Seas. The LNG-powered vessel is the second in the class after Icon of the Seas, […] Read more »
- Windstar sailing ship fleet to get major upgrade and refurbishment through 2026Windstar Cruises has announced a multi-million-dollar redesign and update refurbishment project for its trio of classic sailing yachts, Wind Star, Wind Spirit and Wind Surf. The multi-year project is already underway, with […] Read more »
- Carnival Cruise Line takes delivery of Mardi Gras sister ship Carnival JubileeCarnival Cruise Line has taken delivery of Carnival Jubilee, the third ship in its award-winning Excel-class, during a ceremony with the Meyer Werft shipyard in Bremerhaven, Germany. Carnival Jubilee has now embarked […] Read more »
- Azamara launches holiday solo specials on South African cruise in DecemberAzamara has released solo fares for cruises to and from South Africa, as well as destinations in Australia,the Caribbean and Antarctica. The festive season solo fares offer rates at a 25 to […] Read more »
- New luxury yacht cruise line Four Seasons Yachts cuts steel on first newbuildFour Seasons and luxury yachting company Marc-Henry Cruise Holdings have celebrated the first steel cutting for the first vessel in the Four Seasons Yachts fleet. Four Seasons Yachts, a joint venture between […] Read more »
- Aroya Cruises to debut first ever Saudi restaurant at sea when it launches in 2024Aroya Cruises has revealed it will be launching the world’s first Saudi Arabia restaurant at sea aboard its first cruise ship. The Irth Culinary Boutique & Café restaurant is the result of […] Read more »
- End of an era as final Mein Schiff ship launched for TUI CruisesMein Schiff 7 has been floated out at the Meyer Turku shipyard ahead of final outfitting before its 2024 delivery. The ship is the final vessel in the cruise line’s Mein Schiff […] Read more »
- Saudi Tourism Authority targets Chinese fly-cruise tourists ahead of Aroya launchThe Saudi Tourism Authority (STA) has concluded an integrated travel campaign in China to boost inbound tourism to the Kingdom. The initiative reached more than 500 million people in China and achieved a 277% increase in bookings to Saudi Arabia, […] Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from Cruisearabiaonline find out how to keep this page updated.