Cruisearabiaonline news updates “The only cruise blog for the Middle East and South Africa”. Visit Cruisearabiaonline website here or see the feed summary below.
- MSC World Europa completes sea trials ahead of Arabian Gulf seasonMSC World Europa, the newest and largest cruise ship in the MSC fleet, has completed her sea trials and will now head for final fit out and finishing ahead of her delivery […] Read more »
- Explora Journeys announces Alaska deployment for Explora I in 2024Explora Journeys will be cruising in Alaska in 2024, aboard its first cruise ship Explora I, with roundtrip itineraries from Vancouver, Canada. The cruise line, a luxury subsidiary of MSC Cruises, has […] Read more »
- P&O reveals more details on first escape room at sea aboard new ship ArviaP&O Cruises has released more information about its first-ever escape room at sea aboard its upcoming ship Arvia in December 2022. The Mission Control escape room will initially be available only aboard […] Read more »
- TUI marks steel cutting for new LNG-powered pair of ships due in 2024 and 2026The German cruise line TUI has marked the steel cutting for the first of two new LNG ships to be built by Fincantieri in Italy. The steel cutting ceremony, which marks the […] Read more »
- Costa Venezia to leave Istanbul for North America, replacement to be announcedCarnival Cruise Line and Costa Cruises have announced they’re teaming up to create a new concept for Carnival’s North American guests with COSTA by CARNIVAL. The new combination of the two cruise […] Read more »
- New dining experiences revealed as Disney Wish arrives in Port CanaveralDisney Cruise Line’s new ship Disney Wish has arrived in Port Canaveral, Florida for the first time in preparation for her June 29th christening and the commencement of her inaugural Caribbean season […] Read more »
- Ritz-Carlton cruise ship delayed again, this time due to strikes in SpainThe Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection can’t seem to get a break, after delaying the launch of its first cruising superyacht Evrima several times due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain shortages, it […] Read more »
- Vintage Rolls Royce moves from Carnival Ecstasy to Celebration after 30 yearsThe 1934-built vintage Rolls Royce Saloon that has for three decades welcomed guests to the Rolls Royce Cafe aboard Carnival Ecstasy has been removed and will be installed aboard the upcoming Carnival […] Read more »
- MSC World Europa culinary experiences revealed ahead of Dubai season￼MSC Cruises has announced that MSC World Europa will feature more than 30 different international and immersive food and beverage concepts when she launches in Dubai later this year. The new MSC […] Read more »
- New Galataport cruise terminal in Istanbul boosts Turkish cruise recoveryThe launch of the new Galataport cruise terminal in Istanbul has had a major impact on the recovery of Turkiye’s cruise sector, with more than 200 cruise calls scheduled through the rest […] Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from Cruisearabiaonline find out how to keep this page updated.