The Home School Resource Room news updates “creative ideas, practical advice, genuine support”. Visit The Home School Resource Room website here or see the feed summary below.
- PBL Lesson Plan: Designing and Planning a Community GardenIn this project-based learning experience, students will work collaboratively to design and plan a community garden from scratch, taking into account factors such as space utilization, plant selection, and sustainability. This real-world project will encourage students to develop essential skills in research, teamwork, and problem-solving while fostering an understanding of… Read more »
- Science Project Research: 10 Engaging Ideas for your Fair!Looking for a research science project? In this blog post, we will explore the world of research based science fair projects specifically tailored for elementary and middle school students. Science fairs are an exciting way for young minds to delve into the world of scientific discovery, exploration, and creativity. They… Read more »
- Scientific Investigation Project Ideas: 10 Projects to InspireIn this blog post, we’ll explore a variety of engaging scientific investigation project ideas suitable for students in elementary and middle school. Science is not just a subject to study; it’s a journey of curiosity, experimentation, and discovery. For elementary and middle school students, embarking on a scientific investigation project… Read more »
- STEM Art: A Fusion of Creativity and ScienceSTEM art activities encourage kids to combine the imaginative and expressive aspects of art with the logical and analytical elements of science and technology. This unique blend not only stimulates their creative thinking but also provides a solid foundation for problem-solving skills. This article includes 5 STEM art activities that… Read more »
- Podcast Project for Students: A Free PBL Lesson PlanIn this article you will find a free project based learning lesson plan where your students will create their own podcast series! A fun and engaging, cross-curricular project for students in middle and high school. Podcast Project for Students: A Free PBL Lesson Plan Title: Creating a Student Podcast Series… Read more »
- Rube Goldberg Machine Project: Free PBL Lesson PlanExploring Simple Machines and Creativity through Rube Goldberg Machine, a free Project Based Learning lesson plan for grades 6-8. In this project-based learning lesson plan, students will embark on a journey to explore the principles of simple machines, physics, and creativity by designing and building their own Rube Goldberg machines.… Read more »
- Weather Forecast Lesson Plan: FREE PBL ActivitiesIn this project based learning lesson plan, students will explore the concept of creating a weather forecast. Through this interdisciplinary approach, students will develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills while incorporating various subjects and technologies. Students will form teams and work collaboratively to collect and analyze weather data as… Read more »
- Brain Breaks for Preschoolers: 10 Energizing Movement BreaksIn this blog post, we will explore ten engaging and effective brain breaks specifically designed for preschoolers. These activities will not only help them release excess energy but also promote concentration, creativity, and overall well-being. Preschoolers are bundles of energy, constantly seeking new experiences and opportunities to learn. Incorporating brain… Read more »
- PBL Lesson Plan Template: The Power of Project Based LearningIn this blog post, we will explore the numerous benefits of using a project based learning (PBL) lesson plan template, highlighting how it enhances instructional planning, student outcomes, and overall teaching effectiveness. Project based learning has gained significant recognition as an effective teaching approach that fosters student engagement, critical thinking,… Read more »
- Project Based Learning Lesson Plans: Design Your Dream School!In these project based learning lesson plans, students will explore the concept of designing their dream school. Through this interdisciplinary approach, students will develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills while incorporating various subjects and technologies. Students will form teams and work collaboratively to create a detailed blueprint, write persuasive… Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from The Home School Resource Room find out how to keep this page updated.