Cfo news updates “Visit the online platform for CFOs. With news, networking, training, events, whitepapers and jobs. Please visit CFO.co.za”. Visit Cfo website here or see the feed summary below.
- Nominate your finance captain for the 2024 CFO Awards!Nominations for the 2024 CFO Awards are now open. This is your chance to put forward the finance executives who have shown impeccable leadership over the last year, as they could walk away a winner at the annual Oscars of Finance! The post Nominate your finance captain for the 2024… Read more »
- 5 Lessons for a CFO from our triumphant SpringboksAFMS Group’s Jamie Louw shares his top learnings from the multiple wins South Africa’s rugby team achieved this year, unpacking the five that resonated most with him as a CFO. The post 5 Lessons for a CFO from our triumphant Springboks appeared first on CFO South Africa. Read more »
- Lerato Pule is excited to be part of Liquid South Africa’s future success as CFOCurrently serving the remainder of her time as Cell C’s CFO, Lerato Pule is set to take up the CFO role at Liquid Intelligent Technologies’ South Africa operations in February 2024. The post Lerato Pule is excited to be part of Liquid South Africa’s future success as CFO appeared first… Read more »
- Buhle Hanise reveals why CFOs shouldn’t fear business rescueBDO South Africa COO of Business Restructuring Services and former CFO Buhle Hanise provides six reasons why other finance executives should embrace business rescue as a tool to secure the future of a struggling organisation. The post Buhle Hanise reveals why CFOs shouldn’t fear business rescue appeared first on CFO… Read more »
- Why automating compliance can unlock strategy for CFOsZoho’s Sivaramakrishnan Iswaran says digital finance platforms are reducing the time CFOs spend on reporting. The post Why automating compliance can unlock strategy for CFOs appeared first on CFO South Africa. Read more »
- How FD Rupesh Govan has navigated a career in bankingHaving worked hard to qualify as a CA(SA), Rupesh Govan’s career took him into the banking industry and around the world. Now Investec’s FD, he reflects on how he got to be the leader he is today. The post How FD Rupesh Govan has navigated a career in banking appeared… Read more »
- Oceana is well-positioned for the future, says CFO Zaf MahomedAfter a challenging year for Oceana, the company is reporting improved revenues and headline earnings, which group CFO Zaf Mahomed says is largely due to the company’s diversification strategy. The post Oceana is well-positioned for the future, says CFO Zaf Mahomed appeared first on CFO South Africa. Read more »
- CFO Walter Leonhardt: Sipping on new experiencesCoca-Cola Beverages South Africa’s Walter Leonhardt will be retiring as CFO at the end of the year. During a tour of the factory, Walter recently chatted with CFO Magazine and shared what his final two years at the beverage manufacturer and distributor have been like, and what the future has… Read more »
Daily Live is
updated with the latest news from Cfo find out how to keep this page updated.