Acme Canine news updates “Spikes Dog Blog and Training, Franklin County Ohio”. Visit Acme Canine website here or see the feed summary below.
- Fitness Fun for Fido: How to Choose the Right Dog Exercise EquipmentDogs are not just pets; they’re also our exercise buddies and companions in staying active and healthy. To keep your furry friend in top shape, it’s essential to provide them with the right exercise equipment. Whether you have a high-energy dog that needs an outlet for their enthusiasm or a… Read more »
- How to Slow Down Your Dog’s EatingWe all know our dog’s rush of excitement when the food bowl is about to be placed down. The eager look, sitting obediently and with furious energy, only to wolf down the wet food faster than one can take a breath. And some don’t even wait for it to touch… Read more »
- The Perfect Backyard Playground for Dogs: 5 Elements to Create a Canine ParadiseDid you know that kids aren’t the only ones who can benefit from a backyard playground? Your furry friend can, too – but their idea of a playground is slightly different! A backyard playground for dogs doesn’t involve swings and a slide. It involves providing your dog with a safe… Read more »
- Senior Dog Enrichment Ideas: Activities for Older DogsAs our four-legged rascals change into elderly dogs, it’s common for a dog owner and their pooch to fall into a rut. Pet owners may stop teaching their dogs new tricks, take them on fewer adventures, and introduce them to other dogs less often. This results in your dog’s mental… Read more »
- How Many Cups of Dog Food Are in a Pound: Measuring Dog FoodWhen feeding our dogs, whether our pet prefers dry dog food or wet dog food, we have to be careful with the measurements for their health. Dogs tend to wolf their food down faster than they should, which can lead to bloating, vomiting, and even gastric dilatation. Q: How Many… Read more »
- Dog Enrichment Activities: The Ultimate ListIf you want to give your dog their best life, there is no better way to do it than a dog enrichment activity. Dog enrichment involves mental stimulation, physical exercise, and food rewards to conduct great training sessions and improve your dog’s mind. Enrichment benefits your dog’s mental and physical… Read more »
- How to Stop Your Dog from Eating Too FastIt’s no secret that some dogs swallow their food faster than they can digest it. If given the option, they’ll keep going, which carries many health risks for your pooch, all of them best avoided. For this reason, pet owners should slow the speed of their dog’s feed to alleviate… Read more »
- How to Tell if Your Dog is Bored – And What to Do About ItDoggie boredom is universal in the dog world. We all know how much attention and care dogs need, especially if your furry friend isn’t getting enough mental exercise and physical activity. When we’re busy, giving our dogs the stimulation they need can be difficult, but it’s no excuse. It must… Read more »
- At-Home Dog Enrichment Ideas: Keep Your Dog Learning Without Leaving the HouseIf you’re a dog owner and work a lot or are out of the house many hours every day, your prime concern should be your dog’s well-being. Many dog breeds have insatiable amounts of energy. With the right dog enrichment idea, you can keep your furry friend stimulated and entertained… Read more »
- Understanding Dog Foraging: Why Your Dog Looks for FoodDog foraging is an essential part of the nature of many dogs and dog breeds. It’s difficult to trace it back through history to its primitive root, but it has to do with working for food, which is hardwired into your dog’s psychology and physiology. This is why we often… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Acme Canine find out how to keep this page updated.