Womens Fitness news updates “Womens Fitness”. Visit Womens Fitness website here or see the feed summary below.
- Kelsey Wells: ‘The real healing happens in your mind’Trainer & influencer Kelsey Wells opens up about accepting her body postpartum and healing after her ski injury. The post Kelsey Wells: ‘The real healing happens in your mind’ appeared first on Women's Fitness. Read more »
- How alcohol affects fitness and sports performanceThe holiday season is upon us, bringing gallons of mulled wine, eggnog, and champagne with it. But, consuming too much alcohol this festive season could affect your sports performance and fitness goals, says PT James Staring. Occasionally drinking alcohol won’t do long-term damage. However, if you are trying to improve… Read more »
- Pycnogenol benefits for energy, fitness & menopauseOffering an array of benefits – from fewer post-workout muscle aches to relief from menopause symptoms – here’s all you need to know about powerhouse supplement, pycnogenol. Whether you’re dealing with the post-workout aches or menopause-induced brain fog, pycnogenol has a range of benefits and could offer support. Pronounced ‘pic-noj-en-all’,… Read more »
- Kelly Hoppen on fitness, wellbeing & finding balanceKelly Hoppen shares her fitness, beauty and wellness secrets. The post Kelly Hoppen on fitness, wellbeing & finding balance appeared first on Women's Fitness. Read more »
- 8 exercises to ease stress and anxietyMovement specialist Vanessa Michielon shares simple exercises to help ease stress and anxiety and help you feel more resilient. When it comes to dealing with stress and anxiety, you may think the only way to ease your mind is to sit in the lotus position meditating or resting in the… Read more »
- Davinia Taylor: ‘Running is my mental health strategy’Hack your hormones with these top tips and running inspo from Davinia Taylor The post Davinia Taylor: ‘Running is my mental health strategy’ appeared first on Women's Fitness. Read more »
- Stay well this winter with Bimuno® ImmunityFeeling the cold? Learn how to make the most of every season and bolster your immunity with these top tips from the experts at Bimuno®. Each season brings its distinct challenges. During summer, your makeup melts away no matter how much setting spray you use, enjoying ice cream becomes a… Read more »
- Mel B: ‘I’m owning my confidence, inside and out!’Mel B chats fitness, wellness, and owning her confidence. The post Mel B: ‘I’m owning my confidence, inside and out!’ appeared first on Women's Fitness. Read more »
- Women’s Fitness Nutrition Awards 2024: Entries ClosedThe Women’s Fitness Nutrition Awards are back for 2024 and are bigger and better than ever! Entries are now closed. Stay tuned for testing and results! We’re going to be featuring the very best products across General Health, Endurance, and Strength. We know that navigating the world of nutrition can be bewildering,… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Womens Fitness find out how to keep this page updated.