Vagabond Journey news updates “How to work, run businesses, and invest as you travel the world.”. Visit Vagabond Journey website here or see the feed summary below.
- Theta Waves and HWAP Badges: Post #5 of the Tool Fan Ethnography ProjectIn this post we talk Theta waves, dancing madly, and touch on some of the less-savory Tool fans deserving of HWAP badges. Read more »
- Phoenix, Part 2: Setting out for the Tool fan Ethnography ProjectPart 2 of this half-travelogue, half-ethnographic journal is not a post about posters, but it promises one. Read more »
- Setting Out for the Tool Fan Ethnography Project, Phoenix: Part 1In this post, Julia tells us about her first day and night on the road, hitting MJK's Merkin Osteria en route to the Phoenix show. Read more »
- The Tool-fan Ethnography Project: Who, What, and Really, Why?Today I am going to tell you a little bit about this project, what exactly this project is, and what these Vagabond write-ups are and are not, so that you can know what to expect. Then, I'll share just how we got started on it. Read more »
- The Verbal Voyager Joins Vagabond Journey for Ironic Study of Tool’s Insufferable FansHello Fellow Vagabonds! Are you ready to rock? 🤟 My name is Julia, and I am an insufferable Tool fan. (“Hiii Julia!”). I am an anthropologist ethnographer joining Vagabond Journey while I follow the rock band Tool for a number of shows on their current, quickly selling-out Fear Inoculum tour,… Read more »
- New York City: ‘Keep Your Germs And Uninformed Opinions To Yourself’Something's different here. Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from Vagabond Journey find out how to keep this page updated.