Trailmag news updates “Everything you love about trail running”. Visit Trailmag website here or see the feed summary below.
- Train for uphill trail running coursesCoach Sean Tait addresses the challenge of doing enough hill run training, with ideas on how to get the most benefit from your effort. He also answers the question: what about inclined treadmill training as a way to train for hilly races? The post Train for uphill trail running courses… Read more »
- Win SCARPA Spin Ultra trail shoesWin a pair of Scarpa's long-haul Spin Ultra trail shoes and give your feet the edge on your long runs. Competition closes midnight Thursday 30 June 2022. Winner announced Monday 4 July 2022. The post Win SCARPA Spin Ultra trail shoes appeared first on TRAIL magazine South Africa. Read more »
- Participate in the Trainimm studySA trail runners are invited to participate in the year-long Trainimm study with professor Guillaume Millet, a French exercise physiologist. All you need to do is answer a few simple questions weekly to evaluate fatigue, stress, sleep and, if necessary, report an injury. The post Participate in the Trainimm study… Read more »
- Tips for your first trail raceYour first trail event (of any length) can be an intimidating prospect. Or maybe you're stepping up to a new unknown distance and you don't know if you'll be able to manage it. TRAIL sought out trail running experts to help you overcome your challenges. The post Tips for your… Read more »
- A Saffa at Tor des Géants 2021Tor des Géants is a 330km mountain run considered to be one of the toughest running races in the world. Hilton's Tim Underwood jumped through COVID hoops to participate in the 2021 edition, becoming only the sixth South African to finish. The post A Saffa at Tor des Géants 2021… Read more »
- What’s in TRAIL issue 42?Issue 42 (Jan/Feb/Mar 2022) is our last issue, with 206 pages of trail running inspiration to get you motivated and inspired. Get it on App Store, Google Play, Magzter, and Zinio. Cover athlete Karoline Hanks shares her passion for nature and wildlife, and how trail running is a natural extension… Read more »
- Three top value First Ascent apparel items for SummerMake wonderful Summer memories on the trails this holiday season. First Ascent's range of trail running apparel makes your runs more comfortable and your enjoyment more affordable. The post Three top value First Ascent apparel items for Summer appeared first on TRAIL magazine South Africa. Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Trailmag find out how to keep this page updated.