The List news updates “Womens fashion, recipes, relationship advice and more”. Visit The List website here or see the feed summary below.
- Everything You Need To Know About pH-Reacting MakeupIt seems that pH-reacting makeup has been on the rise for quite some time now. So how does it work? And what color works best for your skin tone? Read more »
- Reese Witherspoon Channels French Girl Summer In Gingham SwimsuitReese Witherspoon is the ultimate style icon. The actress and Draper James' founder even channels French girl summer in a new gingham swimsuit. Read more »
- The Time Two Dogs Got Married On Days Of Our LivesIf you storylines on "Days of Our Lives" are far-fetched, you wouldn't be wrong. There was a time two dogs got married on "Days of Our Lives." Read more »
- Here Are All The Men Quinn Has Loved On The Bold And The BeautifulRena Sofer debuted the role of Quinn Fuller on "The Bold and the Beautiful" in 2013. Here's all the men Quinn has loved on "The Bold and the Beautiful." Read more »
- The General Hospital Role You Never Knew Hallmark Star Jen Lilley HadJen Lilley is well-known for starring in many TV movies, but here's the "General Hospital" role you never knew Hallmark star Jen Lilley had. Read more »
- What Prince Harry Said About Princess Diana On Her Birthday Will Leave You In TearsIt's hard to believe that Princess Diana died 25 years ago. She was 36 years old. Equally as hard to fathom is that July 1, 2022, marks her 61st birthday. Read more »
- Joel McHale Opens Up About The Wild West Of 2000s Reality TV – ExclusiveJoel McHale was at the forefront of a wild era for reality TV. He told us about what it was like to be a host during the 2000s era of reality shows. Read more »
- The Bath & Body Works Scent You Should Buy If You're A LeoA Leo is always the star of any show that they are involved in. As such, they need a Bath & Body fragrance that drips in main character energy. Here's the one. Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from The List find out how to keep this page updated.