Sammydvintage news updates “Spreading Vintage Love – Fashion & Home Decor by Sammy D Vintage”. Visit Sammydvintage website here or see the feed summary below.
- Tips and Ideas for Decorating a Bedroom in Vintage StyleDo you wish to forget the stresses of modern life and skip to the stylish vintage bedroom to pamper yourself with a retro appeal? A surprisingly created bedroom with charming innovations is not so difficult and expensive to make. All that you need is dedication and the right guidance. There… Read more »
- Holiday Proposal Ideas That Never Go Out of StyleSo, you’ve made up your mind to propose that “someone special?” But don’t know the right place and time? Well, worry not. We understand how big of a deal it is for you and how to do it right. Speaking of which, holidays are some of the most celebrated times… Read more »
- 3 Thoughtful Ways To Involve Parents In Your WeddingOn your happy day, your parents may feel a mix of emotions seeing their now-adult offspring getting married. Many parents say it is a natural emotion that gets them all teary but for the right reasons. Unfortunately, parents may sometimes feel sidelined during the wedding planning stage, right through to… Read more »
- Using Instagram to Find Inspiration for Your WeddingThere once was a time when the only wedding inspiration you’d find would be by walking into a florist or attending a wedding and thinking, ‘she has a nice dress.’ In the modern world we live in, we can plan every single detail of our wedding without stepping foot out… Read more »
- Little Details You Need To Get Right For Your Wedding DayAre you in the throes of planning your dream wedding? If so, then you’re probably already aware that there’s a lot to think about from the budget to the dress. You might also be starting to think about speeches and who you want to invite. Are you going to have… Read more »
- Why Should You Have Your Wedding In Montana?If you’re looking for the best reasons to have a Montana wedding, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t let Montana fool you. It’s full of the most vibrant wedding DJs this nation can offer, and you should imagine partying at a rustic venue in the beautiful open range with… Read more »
- Care Tips for Vintage Wood FurnitureExquisitely done woodwork from antique pieces left you spellbound at your friend’s place! You were surprised when she shared that it was a touch-up work on old, pass-me-downs. You wondered if you could revive some of the old furniture that you may have found thrift shopping or was long collecting… Read more »
- Buy Better Quality Clothes If You Want Them to LastAre you tired of spending hundreds of dollars on your outfits, only to have the pieces break or tear after a few wears? Isn’t it frustrating to have to keep replacing items that didn’t even last a year? You end up with more clothes to throw out than to wear… Read more »
- Why sheath dresses Make The Best Wardrobe InvestmentLooking for a dress that fits your figure, accentuates your best features, and will get you complimented on your taste? There’s an A-line design which is the perfect balance of formality and femininity. From work to weekend get-togethers, it is a great choice for almost any occasion. So look no… Read more »
- Skincare Tips to Glow Like a Goddess on Your Wedding DayFew things are higher on a bride-to-be’s wishlist than glowing skin. However, with the stress of wedding planning, keeping your face blemish-free is a challenge. On the other side, any misstep with your makeup or skincare on the day of the ceremony can trigger a breakout or rash that will… Read more »
is updated with the latest news from Sammydvintage find out how to keep this page updated.