Rotorob news updates “Fantasy Sports Analysis With an Edge”. Visit Rotorob website here or see the feed summary below.
- NFL Today: Start or Sit Jared Goff?Green Bay is suddenly heating up, but with Minnesota dropping two straight and Detroit getting back in the win column on Sunday, the Lions still look very much in control of the NFC North despite some inconsistent quarterback play. The post NFL Today: Start or Sit Jared Goff? first appeared… Read more »
- NFL Today: Colts Rolling Behind Gardner MinshewThe Pats are coming off a fifth straight loss in which they were shut out at home for the second time this season -- a franchise first. New England's offense continues to be a joke; it's gone three straight games (and five times overall this season) with seven or fewer… Read more »
- The Wire Troll: UPL Taking Over in Buffalo?However, since he arrived in Philadelphia in 2021, he's seen his role increase every season and he's now playing enough to be a useful addition should your team need blocks. Seeler is getting his body in front of 10.19 shots per 60, and since the beginning of last month, only… Read more »
- MLB Today: How Much Does Charlie Morton Have Left?With this in mind, we note that the Atlanta Braves are currently the favourite to win the 2024 World Series, but if this is going to happen, the team will need to supplement their amazing offense with a bit more starting pitching. The post MLB Today: How Much Does Charlie… Read more »
- The Wire Troll: Reggie Jackson Rolling in the RockiesIt wasn't a bad pick, as he was a beast from downtown for a while, but surprisingly saw less and less action down the stretch after he was traded to the Lakers. Now with Milwaukee, Beasley is starting full-time, his three-point game has never looked better and his overall shooting… Read more »
- College Football Today: Can the Wolverines Beat OSU Again?Corum really excels in the gym, so will likely fare very well at the Combine. However, given his injury history, there are questions about his durability and therefore his ability to be a bell-cow type of back. That may hurt him in the draft, so expect Corum to get picked… Read more »
- The Wire Troll: Cole Perfetti Breaking Out in the PegLanding in Vancouver as the backup didn't exactly put him in the best position to rebound yet, along with everything Canucks-related, he's bounced back in a big way so far (despite a rough outing on Thursday). DeSmith is facing less rubber this season, and it's helping. The post The Wire… Read more »
- College Football Today: Bo Nix Surging for DucksLooking at Nix's performance over the last two games (and in three of the past four) suggests that he's hitting his stride at the right time to take over as the new Heisman fave. The former Auburn QB has been so much better since arriving in Oregon last season. Another… Read more »
- The Wire Troll: Duncan Robinson Moves Up in MiamiDespite being used exclusively off the bench so far, Robinson is off to a fine start and will likely see even more responsibility now in the wake of Herro's injury. When Herro got hurt Wednesday, it was Robinson that subbed in for him, so that was certainly a promising sign… Read more »
- NFL Today: Puka Nacua Chasing HistoryYes, Nacua has slowed down in recent games (topping 43 yards just once over the last four), but should still be a top 20 WR in the second half, and will soon be reaching the 1,000-yard mark. Not bad for a dude whose college career started very slowly, but given… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Rotorob find out how to keep this page updated.