Rotorob news updates “Fantasy Sports Analysis With an Edge”. Visit Rotorob website here or see the feed summary below.
- The Wire Troll: Mitch Keller Proving Himself for PiratesHow about a 2.82 ERA and .226 BAA for June? At this point, Keller has worked his way into a streaming option, albeit still a high risk one, but one that seems to be coming into his own -- finally (recall that he's been on the prospect radar since 2016,… Read more »
- The Wire Troll: Ross Stripling Looking Sharp for JaysBefore this outing, Stripling's control had been superb, as he had yet to walk a batter through 13 2/3 IP this month. As always, he's employing that nice sinking fastball to rack up even more groundballs than usual. Stripling needs to be picked up in all formats, pronto! The post… Read more »
- MLB Today: Elvis Andrus Clinging to a JobFollowing that season, Texas went into rebuild mode and traded long-time fan fave Andrus to AL West rival Oakland, where he recovered from a counting cat standpoint last year. This year, that bounce back has continued as he's again been healthy and, although he's not hitting quite as well, his… Read more »
- Who Will Be Toting the Pigskin for the Arizona Cardinals?After posting the NFL's seventh-best rushing offense in 2020, the Arizona Cardinals slipped to 10th last year -- certainly not a major collapse, but one that gives pause to ask whether it will bounce back this season. The post Who Will Be Toting the Pigskin for the Arizona Cardinals? first… Read more »
- The Wire Troll: Diego Castillo Saving in SeattleAt the very least, Perdomo has shown great glovework all over the infield and on Tuesday he smoked a grand salami for his first big league dinger. He racked up a ton of runs, showed flashes of a solid hit tool and displayed nice speed over his minor league career… Read more »
- MLB Today: The Fernando Tatis Jr. QuandaryAre the Giants suffering from buyer’s remorse after re-signing Anthony DeSclafani? (NBC Sports) Heading into the 2020 season, we were bullish on Fernando Tatis Jr.‘s chances of developing into a superstar, but he actually took a bit of a step back despite some impressive counting cat numbers. Last year, he… Read more »
- The Wire Troll: Matt Carpenter ReturnsThis season, he's seeing plenty of action at DH, OF and first base, and while his extra-base sock has dipped a bit (although it seems to have resurfaced this week), he's upped his walk rate while racking up hits to the tune of a career-best .287 BA. Ramirez is also… Read more »
- The Wire Troll: Wil Myers Turning Things AroundWilliams was very sharp in his start Tuesday, but bear in mind that wins may be tough to come by here given that he's not fully stretched out to pitch deep into games. As a result, consider him simply a deep NL-only league option for the time being. The post… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Rotorob find out how to keep this page updated.