Petrolicious news updates “Petrolicious is a leading automotive lifestyle brand providing world class short films and tasteful editorial around the world’s finest classic vehicles.”. Visit Petrolicious website here or see the feed summary below.
- Three-Pointed Unicorn: This Is The One-Of-One Mercedes-Benz C124-Based 'Boschert B300 Gullwing'As kids most of us had a poster of our dream car on our bedroom wall. A Ferrari F40, a Lamborghini Countach, cars that belong to the enthusiast realm as well as amongst common denominator pop culture. Although at one time it might have been a life ambition, few of… Read more »
- Rallying On The Road: This Collection Of Lancia Deltas Stretches Back DecadesStory by Laura Ferriccioli Photography by Marco Annunziata Story by Laura Ferriccioli Photography by Marco Annunziata A round trip from Central Italy to Northern Germany isn’t exactly a short drive, but it becomes an even longer one when the journey is made in the type of car that turns every winding out-of-the-way… Read more »
- GALLERY: Go Behind The Scenes On Our Ferrari F40 and SF90 Stradale Film ShootOne of the highlights of 2022 was Ferrari’s 75th anniversary. To mark the occasion, Petrolicious partnered with Ferrari North America to profile six significant cars from its history and their modern analogues. The first of these films features the perfectly preserved F40 belonging to long-time Ferrari owner and collector, Jerry… Read more »
- 1973 Porsche 911 RSR: From The Targa Florio Podium To A Particularly Special Warehouse In ZuffenhausenPhotography by Robb Pritchard Archival Imagery c/o Porsche AG Here is a question with hundreds of right answers: What is the ultimate Porsche? The 917? the first generation Cayenne? For a brand that’s often accused of making the same car over and over again, there is certainly plenty to pick… Read more »
- Horse(s) Before The Cart: Looking Back On The Front-Engine Ferrari 550 Maranello and 575MPhotography by Marco Annunziata Story by Alexander Byles “When talking and arguing about the position of the motor in a Ferrari, we cannot forget that Enzo himself once remarked that ‘The horse pulls the cart.’ We know he loved the front-engine configuration, and how could you not?” asks Simone Beneforti,… Read more »
- GALLERY: Luftgekühlt 8 And The Perennial Popularity Of Air-Cooled PorschesSince its first edition in 2014, Luftgekühlt has become the de facto template against which all other “elevated” car shows are judged. Accessible, laid back, and open-minded, it can be thought of as an antithesis to the stodgy concours circuit and the lazily strung-together “Luft” imitators alike. One-make events are… Read more »
- The Koenigsegg CC850 Is A Limited Edition Hi-Tech Celebration Of Analog Supercar HistoryThe newest member of the Swedish supercar kingdom known as Koenigsegg was unveiled today. It employs new cutting edge technology developed in-house, but still looks back toward the past. Celebrating twenty years of the company’s founding, and paying homage to its first production model, the CC8S, this is the Koenigsegg… Read more »
- This Is The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS: More Aero, More Adjustability, More Power, And More PotencyThe latest Porsche to get the Rennsport treatment has officially been unveiled after months of appearing in spy shots testing on the Nürburgring. The camouflage has finally been stripped away to reveal just how wild the RS-specific aerodynamics are in comparison to the base GT3 that launched last year, and… Read more »
- Dolce Vita 60: Reliving The Sweet Life Of The 1960s In ItalyThe sweet life—la dolce vita—of the 1960s isn’t limited to the past. It’s not easy to live as if you’re in a Fellini film, but if you find the right cast of friends, the right location, and scour your closet for costumes, it’s possible to spend a weekend doing so.… Read more »
- This Abarth 1000 SP Sports-Prototype Has Raced Around Europe For Decades, And Counting.Story by Laura Ferriccioli Photography by Marco Annunziata It took a decade of passion, patience, and maybe a little obsession for this car to come back to life. All worth it, no doubt; imagine the feeling of sitting a few inches off the ground in an Italian sports prototype careening… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Petrolicious find out how to keep this page updated.