Motor Cycles Data news updates “Motorcyclesdata”. Visit Motor Cycles Data website here or see the feed summary below.
- Pakistan 2022. Raw Material Shortage Penalizes Local ManufacturersPakistani Motorcycles Market is moderately declining in 2022. Lackness of components limited the production and in the second quarter the trend improved marginally with sales down 4.3% in April and 0.1% in May, with Year to Date May figures at 736.732 (-6.7%). Read more »
- Taiwan 2022. Motorcycles Market Is Falling Sharply (-18.7%)Taiwan Motorcycles Industry is struggling. In the second quarter the trend unchanged, with sales declining 9.1% and 10.0% respectively in April and May with Year to Date May sales at 282.469 (-18.7%) projecting the entire year dramatically down. Read more »
- 4 Buying Tips For The Best Motorcycle Riding PantsAre you an avid motorcycle rider? If so, you know the importance of having the right gear, especially regarding your pants. Motorcycle riding pants aren’t the same as regular pants. They’re specifically designed to shield your legs from harsh elements and protect you from injuries in the event of a… Read more »
- Thailand 2022. First Five Months Sales Steady (+2%) Although Short SupplyThailand Motorcycles Market is steady. Sales declined in April (-9.5%) before to score a double-digit growth in May (+13.9%) to end the first five months period with 731.924 sales (+2.8%). Honda is market leader. Read more »
- Vietnam 2022. Motorcycles Market Recovers (+6.7%) in First QuarterVietnam Motorcycles Market trend is uncertain. The effects of shortage in components and first price increases on final products seems to start hitting the market during the second quarter, when sales were +0.4% in April and -8.2% in May. Read more »
- Nepal. Motorcycles Industry Struggles Hit By Covid EffectsNepal Motorcycles Industry struggles hit by Covid19 effects. Sales in 2021 has been substantially flat from the previous year at 180.000, over 30% below the market record, fixed in 207 at 277.000. Indian Manufacturers dominates with Bajaj Auto on top of the list. Read more »
- South Korea 2021. Motorcycles Market New Age Confirmed By Strong DemandSouth Korea Motorcycles Industry keeps growing fast. In 2021 total sales have been 143.050 up 10.3% hitting the highest level in a decade with the third annual increase in a string. Honda consolidating the leadership. Read more »
- Paraguay 2021. Motorcycles Industry Recovered (+207%) FastParaguay Motorcycles Market is recovering after the 2020 fall. Motorcycles industry strongly recovered during the 2021, following the huge fall reported in the previous year. Annual sales were 94.281 (+207%) partially recovering while standing far from the over 200k record scored in 2017. Read more »
- Italika. In 2021 Become The 10th Largest Motorcycles Brand WorldWideItalika Motorcycles in 2021 extended the record list. While selling over 1 million vehicles, first time ever, and hitting the 17th record in a string ( in 17 years of life) Italika jumped in the 10th place in the World Ranking of Top Selling Motorcycles Manufacturers. Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Motor Cycles Data find out how to keep this page updated.