Micky news updates “Australian Crypto and Blockchain News”. Visit Micky website here or see the feed summary below.
- Harmony Horizon Bridge exploit siphons $100 million in altcoinsHackers gained access to $100 million in altcoins over the Horizon Bridge to the Harmony layer-1 blockchain, which they now exchange for Ether (ETH). The Horizon Bridge exploit may prove the community’s earlier reservations about the reliability of the two of four multisig that supposedly secures the bridge. Horizon Bridge… Read more »
- Australian crypto ads may see crackdown: ChainalysisCaroline Malcolm, the head of Chainalysis’ international policy, expects that Australia’s new crypto advertising, promotion, and customer protection rules will follow a similar path to the U.K.’s when they are implemented soon. “I think we’re more likely to see something along the lines of the U.K. model which is really… Read more »
- Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse blasts SEC for inconsistency on cryptoThe chief executive of Ripple Labs, Brad Garlinghouse, has alleged that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has inconsistently implemented restrictions on the nation’s crypto firms. “The SEC, instead of doing the hard work to define a new set of clear rules, a new set of clear regulations […]… Read more »
- University of Cincinnati adds crypto to its curriculumThe University of Cincinnati (UC) has incorporated cryptocurrency courses into its curriculum. According to a Wednesday UC News piece, the university is working on two new programs that will teach students about cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and burgeoning financial technologies. University of Cincinnati to promote practical learning on crypto… Read more »
- Binance US announces zero-fee trading for BTCBinance US has eliminated trading fees on the Bitcoin (BTC) spot market. According to CEO Brian Shroder, the decision makes the firm the first cryptocurrency exchange in the United States to completely eliminate spot trading costs for Bitcoin for all users, regardless of trading volume. “We see this as an… Read more »
- Chainalysis Crypto Incident Response hotline for cyberattacks launchedChainalysis, a blockchain analytics firm, has developed a crypto-crime hotline called Crypto Incident Response. This hotline will accept reports of hackers soliciting cryptocurrency payments from platforms or businesses. Crypto Incident Response hotline designed to help victims of fraud According to a blog post on Wednesday from Chainalysis, its hotline will… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Micky find out how to keep this page updated.