Luke 1428 news updates “Hope for your financial journey and beyond”. Visit Luke 1428 website here or see the feed summary below.
- Should I Retire Early? – 9 Questions to Help You DecideWhat do the numbers 61, 65 and 73 have in common? You might guess they are the home run records set during various Major League Baseball seasons by Roger Maris (1961), Mark McGwire (1999) and Barry Bonds (2001) respectively. However, for our purposes here those numbers represent peoples ages. Specifically,… Read more »
- The Best and Worst Places to Save Money When Getting Out of DebtLets assume that you’ve finally decided getting out of debt is a priority. You know that saving money in the monthly budget by cutting expenses is a key component to the debt payoff process. But where do you start? What is the best place to start chopping away at your… Read more »
- Is the Bible Really Clear About Paying Taxes?“Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” – Matthew 22:21 Like you, my tax paperwork is due to be filed by April 15th. There is no doubt that doing the tax return is no fun to fill out every year.… Read more »
- 8 Questions to Ask When Setting Up A Family InheritanceIt’s hard enough to deal with the topic of our own death let alone what will happen to our possessions once we pass away. Setting up a family inheritance can get complex and technical. That’s why most people don’t deal with it. The aftermath of what we do could lead… Read more »
- How to Get the Most Out of ChristmasWeeks ago, at the beginning of November, stores already had Christmas decorations on display. I know those stores are just trying to get the most out of Christmas season. But it’s too early at that point for me to think about Christmas. For me, December 1st officially starts my holidays.… Read more »
- Operation Christmas Child: Changing Lives One Shoebox at a TimeI believe the Bible when it says, “He who has a generous eye will be blessed, for he gives of his bread to the poor” (Proverbs 22:9). Spiritual and emotional blessings come when we give to others, especially those in challenging life situations. And this time of year I can… Read more »
- My A – Z List of Blog Related Things I’m Thankful ForYes, I know. What a strange thing to write about during the week of Thanksgiving. There are so many more important things to be thankful for. Certainly family, friends, freedom and prosperity, health and faith all rank near the top of thankfulness for me. But over the past ten years… Read more »
- Stay the Course: Success Happens One Step at a TimeAre you unable to stay the course? Many people have difficulty with this when it comes to completing a task. Somewhere along the way, for whatever reason, they give up, never to reach their goal. It happens for big things and small things. For things we would consider hard and… Read more »
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your Medical Expenses in a Car AccidentGetting involved in a car accident is something no one wants to experience. Yet most will at some point. A 2020 report by Esurance found that 77% of all drivers have had at least one accident and that the average person files a car insurance claim every 17.9 years. So… Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from Luke 1428 find out how to keep this page updated.