Fiona Rossiter is the content creator and photographer that powers the Inspired Living Blog. Fiona covers topics including Food & Wine, Travel, Keeping Fit and Decor Trends and has won a number of blogger awards
in the process.
- Top Tips For The Best Online Shopping ExperienceIt is difficult to remember a life without online shopping! While lockdown in South Africa was terrible in so many ways, one of the positives was the increased availability of online commerce. You can buy almost anything online, and most retailers have considerably expanded their offerings. One of my go-to… Read more »
- The Best 5 Ankle Boots For Winter 2022After a long hot summer, I think we are all looking forward to the cooler winter weather! I am especially fond of winter fashion! While I love long boots, ankle boots or booties are my ultimate footwear choice for the season and beyond. Ankle boots are great for all occasions,… Read more »
- Brookdale Manor House Exclusive Winelands Retreat in PaarlGrant and I recently spent the night at the newly launched Brookdale Manor House, in the Paarl Winelands. All I can say is what a treat! Brookdale Estate is the epitome of a hidden gem. The Manor House, destined to be a world-class Winelands retreat, accommodates families and small groups… Read more »
- The Ultimate Deluxe Gourmet Burger with Saxenburg 2nd Generation SyrahGourmet burgers are a definite crowd favourite and the perfect, relaxed dinner party meal. So when Saxenburg Wine Estate asked me to create a pairing for their Family Series 2nd Generation Syrah 2020, from their Wine Club collection, I could not think of a better partner than my Deluxe Gourmet… Read more »
- 5 Styles of Handbags You Need in Your WardrobeAs with shoes, I am crazy about bags and believe there are at least 5 Styles of Handbags you need to have in your wardrobe. While handbags are mainly functional, they can also be the ultimate fashion accessory. 5 Must-have Styles of Handbags With the end of the year on… Read more »