Kitchen of Debjani news updates “Kitchen of Debjani!”. Visit Kitchen of Debjani website here or see the feed summary below.
- Morshumi Sobji diye Murgir Jhol | Light Chicken Curry with Seasonal Vegetables - Winter VersionMorshumi Sobji diye Murgir Jhol is a nourishing Bengali-style chicken curry cooked with fresh vegetables and a winter favorite The post Morshumi Sobji diye Murgir Jhol | Light Chicken Curry with Seasonal Vegetables - Winter Version appeared first on Debjanir Rannaghar. Read more »
- Bengali Bhaja Moshla Recipe - the basic blendBhaja Moshla, a quintessential Bengali blend of spices, has the power to infuse a multitude of dishes with a delightful explosion of flavors. The star of this spice blend is the cumin seed, accompanied by carefully selected additional spices. Here I am sharing the basic Bhaja Masala blend recipe. The… Read more »
- Bandhakopir Torkari | Badhakopir Ghonto | Bengali Cabbage SabziBengali Bandhakopir Torkari, also known as Badhakopir Ghonto, is a mouth-watering vegetarian dish. This Bengali Cabbage Curry is perfect for those who are looking for a no-onion no garlic delicacy. The post Bandhakopir Torkari | Badhakopir Ghonto | Bengali Cabbage Sabzi appeared first on Debjanir Rannaghar. Read more »
- Bengali Paneer Kosha RecipeI have created a vegetarian version of the signature Bengali dish, Kosha Mangsho, called Paneer Kosha. This curry recipe is inspired by the traditional Bengali dish and is perfect for those who are vegetarian and want to taste the delicious flavors of Bengali cuisine. The post Bengali Paneer Kosha Recipe… Read more »
- Bhetki Mach Bhapa | Bengali Bhapa Bhetki Recipe with Video | Steamed Indian Barramundi with Coconut, Mustard Paste and YogurtBhapa Bhetki, also known as Bhetki Mach Bhapa, is a Bengali dish that features steamed Indian Barramundi fish cooked with a mixture of mustard, yogurt, and coconut paste. This dish is characterized by its spicy and tangy flavor, and the best part is that the fish doesn't need to be… Read more »
- Chicken 65 Recipe | Making Chennai-style Chicken 65 at home - step-by-step with videoChicken 65 is a famous Indian Snack that is made using chicken and originates from the southern region of the country. It is renowned for its zesty and fiery taste, as well as its crispy texture. The post Chicken 65 Recipe | Making Chennai-style Chicken 65 at home - step-by-step… Read more »
- Taal Kheer | Taaler Payesh | Sugar Palm PuddingTaal Kheer, also known as Taaler Payesh, is a well-liked sweet dish in Bengal that includes ingredients like sugar palm extract, coconut, milk, jaggery, and a mixture of nuts like cashews, almonds, and raisins. The post Taal Kheer | Taaler Payesh | Sugar Palm Pudding appeared first on Debjanir Rannaghar. Read more »
- Piyaji | Piyaju | Bengali Onion Pakoda | Onion Fritters RecipePiyaji is a classic Bengali Onion fritter aka Tele Bhaja made of fried onion slices and selected spices. This Piyaj Pakora is referred to as Piyaji in West Bengal, while in Bangladesh it is referred to as Piyaju. The post Piyaji | Piyaju | Bengali Onion Pakoda | Onion Fritters… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Kitchen of Debjani find out how to keep this page updated.