Kafkadesk news updates “Ultra-local news from Central Europe”. Visit Kafkadesk website here or see the feed summary below.
- Opinion: Slovakia’s talent exodus, and the €2.8 million price tag per personBratislava, Slovakia – Reversing Slovakia’s brain drain can happen right now, as long as the strategy expands beyond simply bridgingContinue Reading Read more »
- How to find teaching opportunities in Poland and the Czech RepublicPrague, Czech Republic – Despite being the second smallest continent in the world, Europe is a treasure trove of differentContinue Reading Read more »
- Interview: “For rugby to make progress in Central Europe, you have to be willing to fight”Lyon, France – The Rugby World Cup is in full swing in France, but once again Central European teams areContinue Reading Read more »
- 3 years of not so lazy rebellion: interview with Lazy Women founder Zsofi BorsiSupport Lazy Women now to help them become an independent media. Budapest, Hungary – Looking at how Lazy Women, partnersContinue Reading Read more »
- Unlocking the cloud potential: the Czech Republic contextPrague, Czech Republic – As the global business environment witnesses a pronounced shift towards cloud technologies, the Czech Republic continuesContinue Reading Read more »
- The VoiCEE podcast: Slovak parliamentary elections and how it will impact CEE and support for UkraineBratislava, Slovakia – In this episode, Kafkadesk contributor Adrien Beauduin interviews political sociologist Michal Vašečka, president of the Bratislava Policy Institute, about theContinue Reading Read more »
- Czech Republic helping to set standards on digital nomad employmentPrague, Czech Republic – Remote work via the internet has been possible for decades now, but it’s only recently thatContinue Reading Read more »
- What are the biggest private football clubs in Central Europe?Prague, Czech Republic – When it comes to world football, Europe is no doubt the most gifted continent. Many greatContinue Reading Read more »
- How Prague’s oldest casino has failed to move with the times (and why that’s no bad thing)Prague, Czech Republic – With their neon signs and clunky slot machines, many modern casinos have lost the glitz andContinue Reading Read more »
- The close relationship between Poland and the NBA exploredWarsaw, Poland – The global impact of the National Basketball Association (NBA) is unarguable, with fans spanning every continent. AsContinue Reading Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Kafkadesk find out how to keep this page updated.