Gordon Tredgold news updates “Leadership”. Visit Gordon Tredgold website here or see the feed summary below.
- Essential Checklist for your Office Interior DesignEssential Checklist for your Office Interior Design When it comes to office interior design, there are a few key things to keep in mind. You want your office to be both functional and stylish while also reflecting your company’s branding. This blog will discuss some of the most important aspects… Read more »
- Harnessing the Power of the Second Wind for Peak PerformanceWe need to push past what we think is our limit in order to perform to the best of our abilities because, when we do, we will discover our second wind, which will enable us to perform at even higher levels. What is a second wind? Well, according to Wikipedia, the… Read more »
- Enduring Strength: Why Bitcoin Remains a Top Investment ChoiceIn the innovative realm of digital assets and cryptocurrency, Bitcoin stands out as a beacon of resilience and enduring strength. Emerging in 2009 as the world’s first decentralized crypto, Bitcoin has changed the way we understand and interact with digital currency. Despite the high competition within the crypto landscape, Bitcoin… Read more »
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: Lessons on LivingBronnie Ware, a nurse, reveals the top five regrets people have on their deathbed…. When questioned about any regrets they had or anything they would do differently, common themes surfaced again and again. Here are the most common five: 1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life… Read more »
- Rethinking Economic Policies: A Shift from Trickle-Down to EmpowermentI recently watched an excellent video by Nick Hanauer discussing potential solutions to the present economic issues facing the US and, I am sure, some other nations. Nick’s view is that the trickle-down economic policy, which basically proposes that by making the rich richer, the rest of the country will… Read more »
- Achieving Success by Setting Realistic GoalsOverpromising and then underdelivering is one of the quickest paths to failure. It doesn’t matter how good a job you did; if you don’t achieve your promise, then you have failed. Not only have you failed, but you have failed to meet an expectation that you have set. If we… Read more »
- Weighing Your Move: The Pros and Cons of Switching JobsAre you considering a new job? You’re not alone. People change careers every 4.1 years on average. It may come as a surprise, but 64% of Americans believe job hopping is essential to long-term success. If you want to advance in your career, being adaptable is necessary. In this blog, we… Read more »
- Leadership Lessons from the Pool: Embracing ChallengesEarlier today, this story came to mind, and since it taught me a valuable lesson about leadership, I thought I would share it. When I was in school, I think I was 16 at the time. I used to swim for the school team; we weren’t a good team; we… Read more »
- Leading Beyond the Daily Grind: Vision Over ManagementWe sometimes get so caught up in our day-to-day management that we cannot implement our visions as leaders. This is especially true for new leaders, who often come into posts with great ideas but are unaware of the daily workload associated with their new role. One of my favourite sayings… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Gordon Tredgold find out how to keep this page updated.