Dfa news updates “Dfa”. Visit Dfa website here or see the feed summary below.
- Currie Cup final shows the health of SA Rugby, says Bok coachSpringbok coach Jacques Nienaber believes this weekend’s Currie Cup final between Griquas and the Pumas shows that South African rugby is healthy. Jacques Nienaber, Springbok coach. Picture: Samuel Shivambu, BackpagePix Johannesburg — For the first time in living memory, the “Big Five” — the Bulls, the Cheetahs, Lions, Sharks and… Read more »
- How Pirates can plunder the league againWhile the Buccaneers have made some movements in terms of exits and recruitments thus far, sports correspondent Smiso Msomi highlights five problem areas the club should address. Olisa Ndah of Orlando Pirates. Picture: Muzi Ntombela, BackpagePix ORLANDO Pirates is a name revered throughout the continent. The first South African club… Read more »
- Griquas stick to tried and tested for finalThe Windhoek Draught Griquas have made limited changes to the squad that will take the field against the Airlink Pumas in what is expected to be a thrilling Carling Currie Cup final at Windhoek Draught Park in Kimberley on Saturday. THE WINDHOEK Draught Griquas have made limited changes to the… Read more »
- No ranking points on offer at WimbledonRussia’s World No.1 Daniil Medvedev will not be at Wimbledon this year. Picture: Thomas SAMSON, AFP WIMBLEDON starts on Monday without Russia’s world number one Daniil Medvedev and Belarus’s former top-ranked Victoria Azarenka but the grasscourt Grand Slam will hardly feel like an exhibition event despite no ranking points on… Read more »
- Plenty of spice in this Currie CupFor the hosts, it is a chance to win the Currie Cup for the first time since 1970, while their visitors have never even been to the final. STOPPED IN HIS TRACKS: Griqua captain AJ Coertzen runs into the solid Pumas defence during a game at the then Tafel Lager… Read more »
- Finally … full capacity crowds allowed at SA stadiums once moreThe three-Test series between the Springboks and Wales will be played in front of full-capacity crowds, it was confirmed on Thursday. The three-Test series between the Springboks and Wales will be played in front of full-capacity crowds, it was confirmed on Thursday. Picture: Andrew Cornaga, www.Photosport.nz Johannesburg – The task… Read more »
- Wearing of masks in hands of individualAfter Minister of Health Dr Joe Phaahla announced that South Africans are no longer required to wear a mask indoors or outdoors, various sectors indicated on Thursday that the decision whether people want to continue wearing a face mask is now solely up to the individual. File picture AS THE… Read more »
- ’Broke NC municipalities overstaffed’The DA in the Northern Cape has warned that despite their dire financial state, municipalities in the Province are heavily staffed. File picture: Oupa Mokoena DA MPL and provincial spokesperson on Co-operative Governance, Human Settlements and Traditional Affairs Michael Kaars said that despite their dire financial state, municipalities in the… Read more »
- Local girl first to be crowned Miss Teenager SAPalesa Medupe, 17, was the first in the Northern Cape to be crowned Miss Teenager SA 2022. Palesa Medupe, 17. Picture: Supplied PALESA Medupe, 17, was the first in the Northern Cape to be crowned Miss Teenager SA 2022. Medupe was among nine other contestants to be crowned at Emperor’s… Read more »
- Zondo recommends that the people directly elect the president of the countryThe commission also recommends a permanent anti-state-capture and corruption commission Chief Justice Raymond Zondo, who heads the Commission of Inquiry into State Capture. Picture: Karen Sandison/African News Agency (ANA) CHIEF Justice Raymond Zondo has made a wide range of recommendations in the final report of the commission of inquiry into… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Dfa find
out how to keep this page updated.