Cover news updates “Boldly African”. Visit Cover website here or see the feed summary below.
- ESKOM stage 6 load shedding: The resilience challenge you can’t ignoreWFH is here to stay, it seems: how resilient are your employees’ home offices? The pandemic forced a rapid change in working styles as millions of employees were forced out of offices to work from... The post ESKOM stage 6 load shedding: The resilience challenge you can’t ignore appeared first… Read more »
- Marrying technology with youth empowerment to bring about inclusive risk coverMany businesses, especially those with less than R20-million in insured assets, do not have a proper understanding of the risks their specific operation faces. The reality is that many smaller businesses have not had a... The post Marrying technology with youth empowerment to bring about inclusive risk cover appeared first… Read more »
- Healthy oceans critical to life as we know itOceanic and coastal ecosystems provide numerous services that support our economic, cultural, spiritual, recreational and nutritional needs. Globally, the ocean economy is estimated to be USD1.5 trillion and this is expected to double by 2030.... The post Healthy oceans critical to life as we know it appeared first on COVER… Read more »
- Sapphire announces the appointment of Bernie RayBernie will join us, effective 1st July 2022, in the role of International Executive and will have responsibility for our international expansion and our international MGA roll out. This will include all Legal and Compliance... The post Sapphire announces the appointment of Bernie Ray appeared first on COVER Magazine. Read more »
- Bonds are back – Here’s whyPaul Grainger, Head of Global Fixed Income & Currency at Schroders A record sell-off coupled with a shifting economic backdrop mean opportunities in global fixed income markets have appeared. It has been an extraordinary time... The post Bonds are back – Here’s why appeared first on COVER Magazine. Read more »
- Ensuring that your property is adequately coveredBennie Boshoff, GM of Safire Insurance Division As you may have seen in the media, worldwide inflation has become a significant challenge. We are seeing inflation levels in many parts of the world not seen... The post Ensuring that your property is adequately covered appeared first on COVER Magazine. Read more »
- getWorth cautions car owners about being under-insuredgetWorth CTO Mark Ridgway Insurance values have not kept pace with car values since the Covid pandemic started. Car owners that experience a total loss could find their insurance pay-out well short of the replacement... The post getWorth cautions car owners about being under-insured appeared first on COVER Magazine. Read more »
- Planning for the ProfessionalWhen it comes to financial planning, financial services, and investments and savings, clients are very different and their needs are different. Clients are different from segment to segment, but also from person to person, in... The post Planning for the Professional appeared first on COVER Magazine. Read more »
- Three tips for teaching young adults how to handle incomeM&G Investments Learning how to handle income is an important part of becoming an adult. In a tribute to Youth Month this June, we’ve explored a few ways to steer youngsters in the right direction.... The post Three tips for teaching young adults how to handle income appeared first on… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Cover find out how to keep this page updated.