Centsys news updates “Gate Motors and Access Control”. Visit Centsys website here or see the feed summary below.
- The FAAC J275 Bollard: Smooth Sailing All the Way!The post The FAAC J275 Bollard: Smooth Sailing All the Way! appeared first on Centurion Systems. Read more »
- J275 Traffic Bollard: Guaranteed for High-Frequency UseThe post J275 Traffic Bollard: Guaranteed for High-Frequency Use appeared first on Centurion Systems. Read more »
- The New SMART D-Series: Artfully InnovativeCesar Cruz wrote that “art should disturb the comfortable”. Indeed, art has always been used as a vehicle for big ideas, often reflecting the social climate of the time, becoming not only progressive, but transgressive. From harsh unflinching indictments to soaring celebrations of culture, art is something that can be… Read more »
- The SDO4 Garage Door Motor: It’s All About Peace of MindIf you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by the staggering number of products out there, you’re not alone. Running the gauntlet of an ever-growing consumer landscape is daunting at best and, between the explosion of new manufacturers all over the world and Internet influencers evangelising about which products and brands they use,… Read more »
- 8 Great Reasons to Get the SDO4 SMART Garage Door MotorIn the 1960s, Canadian philosopher Marshall McLuhan developed a theoretical framework for understanding media in terms not only of its contents, but also its characteristics, which he expressed through the phrase “the medium is the message”. McLuhan’s pioneering work in the field of media studies enables us to see human… Read more »
- Quality. Robustness. That’s the CENTURION SECTOR II Traffic Barrier.Quality can take many forms. If you’re an avid reader, you want the content of what you’re reading to be free of spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and poor syntax. When you listen to music on your favourite streaming service, you expect crisp, clear audio. Or just think of the last… Read more »
- Why the SECTOR II Traffic Barrier is the Perfect Solution for Residential EstatesEstate living has for long been heralded as the final bastion of the truly secure and serene residential setup, with the convergence of community and comfort in a mostly-guarded environment making the cosseted boundaries of the modern residential estate an increasingly attractive option for those seeking peace of mind. From… Read more »
- Let the SECTOR II Automatic Traffic Barrier Make Your Life Easier in 2022 (and Beyond!)Saving time = a simpler, less complicated life How valuable is time? As such an abstract – one could even say arbitrary – concept, this can be quite difficult to qualify in any meaningful way. As evidence, one need only look at how time is expressed, used and perceived by… Read more »
- 2021 Year-End Letter from Richard RohmanThis has been another uncertain year, and the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we live, bringing about a new normal that has begun bedding down as more and more people work from home in an effort to curtail the spread of the pernicious virus and we remain vigilant in… Read more »
- The Best Automatic Traffic Barrier for Industrial and Commercial PropertiesWhile changes to the macro-environment have historically been glacial, with factors such as fiscal policy and GDP taking time to filter through to the point where they affect top-level business decisions, the past twenty months or so have seen significant disruptions to the conditions that influence the economy as a… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Centsys find out how to keep this page updated.