Car Scoops news updates “Breaking Car News, Scoops & Reviews”. Visit Car Scoops website here or see the feed summary below.
- Tesla Model S Plaid Boiling Brakes Fail At 170 MPH Before Sending YouTuber Into Tire BarrierThis Tesla Model S Plaid had upgraded brakes, but the owner blames the standard DOT 3 brake fluid. Read more »
- 1955 Ferrari 410 Sport Spider Was Driven By Fangio And ShelbyEnzo Ferrari told Carroll Shelby that this was the best car he ever built. Read more »
- McLaren Reveals Livery For Their First-Ever Formula E CarThe British racing team will make their foray into Formula E next year for the start of the Gen3 regulations, and have enlisted Nissan as their powertrain supplier. Read more »
- Is The 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLS Switching To Four-Cylinder Power?The facelifted BMW X7 rival has new bumpers and an upgraded infotainment system. Read more »
- Dealers Mechanics Can Now Get Help From Ford In Real-Time With Camera HeadsetFord says tricky issues will be repaired much faster thanks to the hands-free technology that also uses AR . Read more »
- Rhode Island General Assembly Passes Bill To Reserve Parking Spots For Parents With StrollersThe bill aims to give parents with strollers a break and to make things safer for them. Read more »
- BMW Teases M4-Based 3.0 CSL Hommage, Could Produce 560 HPThe BMW M4-based 3.0 CSL Hommage will apparently be built for just a few months. Read more »
- Honda Accord Driver Smashes Into Boston Cop Cruiser Blocking Him From Going The Wrong Way On InterstateBoth the police officer and the driver of the Honda Accord were taken to a local hospital with injuries. Read more »
- DS Design Chief Thinks Covering The Dash With Screens “Is A Little Bit Stupid”Big touchscreens are "not very sexy," according to Thierry Metroz who thinks they don't belong inside our cars. Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Car Scoops find out how to keep this page updated.