Car Revs Daily news updates “Car Revs Daily”. Visit Car Revs Daily website here or see the feed summary below.
- Brawny Chevrolet SIlverado ZR2 Bison Teased, Latest Fruit Of GM & AEV PartnershipWith the Ram TRX and the Ford F-150 Raptor duking it out in the high-performance off-road segment, Chevrolet’s Silverado ZR2 has contently preferred to go about business in its own unique way. Trading raw speed for backwoods prowess, the folks at Chevrolet have already seen strong demand for its bow… Read more »
- 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro: Perfect in its Element!The 2022 Tacoma TRD Pro is getting old. While the Tacoma hasn’t received a complete new sheet design since 2005, it did receive a major update in 2016 including a 3.5-liter V6 and 6-speed auto. It’s certainly aging, however it remains the top seller in the mid-size class. Outside the… Read more »
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD Review by Ben LewisIf we say Nissan Pathfinder, what do you think of? If you’ve been around for a long time, you might remember the original – a tough, truck-like vehicle (much like the original Toyota 4Runner) that won owners over with its rugged, go-anywhere ability and square-jawed looks. If you’re not of… Read more »
- Cadillac Celestiq Interior Images Tease Vibrant Elegance, Bentley Like LuxuryCadillac’s mysterious Celestiq hyper flagship sedan has not only spawned its own rumor mill but also raised questions about what Cadillac is up to in regards to the mysterious flagship offering. The car has also eluded the lenses of cameras and has so far not been documented out in the… Read more »
- VW I.D. Aero Sedan Reveals Shape In New Design SketchesVolkswagen’s line of I.D. badged offerings has long focused on blocky designs that are catered towards utility offerings as well as vans in the case of the I.D. Buzz. However, things are about to get much sleeker, with the German car giant confirming that it will be adding an I.D.… Read more »
- Honda Teases 2023 CR-V Interior, Confirms Big Changes Are ComingHonda has been on a roll lately in the way that it is updating core members of its model lineup. The recently unveiled HR-V compact SUV showed that the company was willing to use some of the core building blocks of the recently launched Civic sedan to add more commonality… Read more »
- Road Test Review – 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 V8 – Insanity In A Fine Leather SuitThe 2022 Land Rover Defender V8 is the answer to a question that few asked. What would happen if you took the trail-ready Defender and infused a pinch of SVR magic into its off-road DNA? The very notion of such a thing may seem outright insane at first glance, but… Read more »
- Road Test Review – 2022 Kia EV GT vs 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 – Which One Is Better?Hyundai and Kia are both preparing for an EV-fueled future with the Kia EV6 and the Hyundai Ioniq 5. Both of these SUVs are eager to show off their green roots but go about it in different ways. But which one is best? We decided to follow up on Ben… Read more »
- 2022 Chevy Traverse RS: Rally Sport to its RootsTraverse RS Review When Chevy debuted Rally Sport in the 1960’s it was an appearance package. A Camaro SS could be ordered with the RS package, making it a Camaro SS/RS. The original RS package included hidden headlights, with vacuum activated covers that would slide out of the way when… Read more »
- 2023 Hyundai Palisade Pricing Revealed, XRT Model Enters The SpotlightThe Hyundai Palisade has rapidly become one of Hyundai’s best-selling SUV models. Its combination of size, luxury, and seating has made it resonate well with customers, and we were pleasantly surprised when the second-generation model made its appearance at the Chicago Auto Show. At the time, Hyundai wasn’t ready to… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Car Revs Daily find out how to keep this page updated.