Car Revs Daily news updates “Car Revs Daily”. Visit Car Revs Daily website here or see the feed summary below.
- Tesla Cybertruck Promises Big Power And Newfound Levels Of Tech, Is It Too Little Too Late?When Tesla first revealed the Cybertruck back in 2019, it was a unique and daring offering with the wedge-like shape and stainless steel bodywork being balanced out by the ambitious promises of Tesla CEO Elon Musk. It was a polarizing statement but then the company forced the world to wait… Read more »
- 2025 Chevrolet Tahoe and Subruban Improve The Breed, New Tech and Styling Shines With PerformanceIt’s no secret that the Chevrolet Suburban and the Chevrolet Tahoe have been the prime choice for families looking for a reliable family hauler that can tow and haul large swaths of cargo. This author grew up in two iterations of the Suburban with the second one (a 2002 model)… Read more »
- Road Test Review – 2024 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring – A New Face Highlights Key UpdatesThe Lincoln Corsair represented a step up for Lincoln when it debuted several years ago. It replaced the aging MKC in the lineup and the Corsair introduced new levels of luxury and technology to entry-level luxury SUV buyers. However, the segment is rapidly evolving and Lincoln knows that it has… Read more »
- 2024 Ford Ranger Raptor Prepares To Storm U.S. Ford Details How Suspension Plays Key RoleWhen Ford revealed the second generation Ranger pickup a short while back, the Blue Oval promised that this iteration of the Ranger would be a true global offering with the truck being built from the ground up for both the U.S. and international markets. That included the second generation Ranger… Read more »
- 2024 Toyota Tacoma First Look – Engineering & Innovation Define Next ChapterThe 2024 Toyota Tacoma is shaping up to be a key evolution of the iconic nameplate. The previous generation Tacoma was a segment leader but it was no secret that age was rapidly starting to catch up with it and Father Time was doing its dastardly magic in the face… Read more »
- Ineos Unleashes Full Configurator For Grenadier, Also Starts Quartermaster ProductionWhen Ineos first revealed that it was going to enter the off-road segment with the Grenadier SUV, we were curious to see what the SUV had in store for buyers. For a while, the multi-industry conglomerate only had a barebones configurator for potential buyers to play with. But that’s now… Read more »
- Auto Industry Insider: What to Do During an Accident or Vehicle MalfunctionWhen something goes wrong with your vehicle, it can be quite a stressful experience, and is often the kind of thing you need to make sure you are approaching in the right way. As it happens, this is easy enough to do, as long as you know beforehand what you… Read more »
- 2023 Honda Accord EX sedan review by Ben LewisWe recently reviewed the 2023 Civic Sport and were blown away by the basic goodness of one of the Civic’s most affordable models. So now we’re doing the same thing but taking one step up to the evergreen Accord sedan. So, is bigger better? Let’s find out. Big on Style… Read more »
- Cadillac Confirms Smaller Optiq EV SUV, Will Flesh Out EV Lineup For The BrandCadillac is embarking on its most ambitious model expansion yet with the brand going all in on electric vehicles. The Lyriq, Celestiq, and Escalade IQ all help Cadillac fill specific niches in the broader EV segment. However, a noticeable void in the brand’s roadmap existed in smaller entry-level models with… Read more »
- 2025 Subaru Forester Channels Old and New Into One Distinct Package For Families and Trail WarriorsWhile the Subaru Impreza, WRX, and, the BRZ often take the bulk of the spotlight in the eyes of the press, it can be easy to forget about the Subaru Forester. The Forester has been a popular choice among family buyers for several decades now and the Forester shoulders a… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Car Revs Daily find out how to keep this page updated.