Camp Master news updates “Camp Master”. Visit Camp Master website here or see the feed summary below.
- Backpack a Punch: High Calorie, High-Protein Snacks for HikingTrekking up a rugged mountain or along a winding trail can unleash an appetite that’s as fierce as the landscapes you’re conquering. You’re burning up so many calories in your exploration that your body will need mid-hike fuel to keep you going strong. But here’s the catch – you’ve got… Read more »
- Wild Camping in South Africa: Why not to do it, and alternativesWe know, you’re an off-the-beaten track kinda person. That’s why you’re here. You’re on of us, and we appreciate that. Sometimes, though, we need to approach adventure with a mindful attitude to keep safe. Read on to find out what we mean… Are you yearning for an adventure that goes… Read more »
- How to Beat the Heat: Keeping the Braai Cool with Camp MasterPhew! Let’s be honest, South Africa’s summer heat can turn anyone into a puddle faster than you can say “braai.” But fear not, fellow sun seekers! We’ve got some sweet, sweet relief coming your way, to make those long afternoons with the friends and fam not just tolerable, but enjoyable.… Read more »
- The Top 8 December Outdoor Getaways in South AfricaAs the scorching South African sun gears up for its annual dance, painting the landscape in the vibrant hues of “Dezemba,” there’s no better time to head out into the exhilarating outdoors. With the December holiday season tantalisingly close, the allure of our breathtakingly diverse landscapes is impossible to resist.… Read more »
- Back The Bokke: Game Day Braai Essentials with Camp MasterThe Rugby World Cup is has finally arrived and it’s time to back our boitjies once more. Now, we’re sure it would be lovely to fly over to Europe and rub shoulders with the Frenchmen in the host nation. However, we think it’s a bit more patriotic to tune the… Read more »
- The World’s Your Playground: Exercise Adventures with Camp MasterWe all get that itch. That need to stretch our legs, feel the earth under our feet, and the wind in our hair. Now, throw in the exhilarating high of a workout and you’ve got yourself a party, nature-style! Get ready to jump into the lively world of ‘exercise adventures’,… Read more »
- Camp Master’s Quick Trips: Catching Your Nature Fix on the FlyLife can be crazy busy, right? With all the stuff on our to-do lists, who has the time to step away, breathe, and soak up nature the way it was intended to be enjoyed? Well, sometimes, it feels like we have no choice but adventure. Once in a while, we… Read more »
- Plant-based Power Prep: Reimagining Cuisine with Camp MasterIn recent years, there’s been an unmistakable surge in popularity of the plant-based eating movement. From resolute vegetarians to health-conscious omnivores, more people are embracing plant-derived ingredients and recipes. But why are even non-vegetarians opting for veggie meals on their adventures? Simply put, they’re a blend of taste, health, and… Read more »
- Rock Art in South Africa: Celebrating Our HeritageSouth Africa is said to be the cradle of humankind and nestled within the rugged landscapes of our country lies a treasure trove of ancient wisdom and creativity; mesmerising paintings that speak of a bygone era. These works of art etched into the very bones of our land hold a… Read more »
- A Day in the Life of a Sustainable Camper with Camp Master: Embracing Eco-Conscious AdventuresIn a world where environmental consciousness is paramount, our approach to every aspect of life is shifting towards sustainability. Camping, our favourite outdoor activity, is no exception to the “going geen” rule. With pristine landscapes at risk, adopting eco-friendly practices while camping has become crucial to preserving nature’s beauty for… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Camp
Master find out how to keep this page updated.