Business Live news updates “BusinessLIVE RSS”. Visit Business Live website here or see the feed summary below.
- Nampak loss deepens after forex hit and increased spending on debtThe packaging company’s pile of money owing stems from its ill-fated expansion into the rest of Africa Read more »
- Philippines identifies suspects after four killed in Sunday Mass bombingsPolice vow to hunt down those behind the blast, which was claimed by Islamic State militants Read more »
- Dozens of Palestinians killed and wounded as Israeli forces clash with HamasFighting is taking place across the Gaza Strip, the military says, as a ground offensive in the refugee-crowded south begins Read more »
- Oil futures inch down on doubts over Opec+ supply cutsThe decreases announced on Thursday are voluntary, raising questions about whether producers will fully implement it Read more »
- Asian shares mixed as gold hits record high amid rates wagersThe US November payrolls report needs to be solid enough to support the soft-landing scenario, but not so strong as to threaten the chance of easing, analysts say Read more »
- NEWS ANALYSIS: Afrikanerbond endorsement could harm Multi-Party CharterThe Afrikanerbond has endorsed opposition parties’ bid to oust the ANC in next year’s elections Read more »
- MICHAEL AVERY: Carrying coal to Newcastle, no moreArcelorMittal SA CEO Kobus Verster has decided to stop throwing good money after bad Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Business Live
find out how to keep this page updated.