Business Live news updates “BusinessLIVE RSS”. Visit Business Live website here or see the feed summary below.
- ADAM MOLAI: Africa has entrepreneurs, just not the right kindTo transition African’s army of ‘necessity entrepreneurs’ into ‘opportunity entrepreneurs’, inventiveness and ingenuity - not business as usual - needs to be the order of the day Read more »
- MIGUEL DA SILVA: SMEs battling a perfect storm, but a few key decisions can change their courseIt’s certainly pouring of late, but SMEs can weather this storm if government, larger businesses and entrepreneurs act now Read more »
- DADA MORERO: Mainstreaming inclusive investment using the Gauteng Township Economic Development ActAct aims to engineer commercial rejuvenation and economic inclusion for various Gauteng townships and informal settlements Read more »
- ANDREA FELSTED: 1990s house and fashion and a 1970s economyNineties nostalgia has been building for some time, but with the world in the grip of rampant inflation it feels like we’re living in a 1970s economy Read more »
- ANC is preoccupied with self-interest and factionalism, says David MakhuraThe ANC Gauteng conference is expected to elect a new provincial leadership, with Lebogang Maile and Panyaza Lesufi expected to battle it out for the influential provincial chairperson position Read more »
- MARKET WRAP: JSE recoups some ground after dropping to lowest level since OctoberThe JSE followed international markets higher, ending a two-day losing streak Read more »
- US Supreme Court overturns landmark abortion rulingTwenty-six states are seen as either certain or likely now to ban abortion Read more »
- PODCAST | Brace yourself, SA’s inflation woes are far from overMudiwa Gavaza is joined by Jeffrey Schultz, senior economist at BNP Paribas SA Read more »
- Aston Martin DBX 707 with 520kW makes its SA debutPhuti Mpyane unleashes the world's most powerful SUV on the Magaliesberg roads Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Business Live
find out how to keep this page updated.