Anova Health news updates “Anova Health”. Visit Anova Health website here or see the feed summary below.
- Empowering Communities: ARV4Me Campaign LaunchesIn a significant stride towards achieving UNAIDS targets, Anova Health Institute has launched the ARVs4Me campaign, reinforcing its commitment to the global effort of ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic. UNAIDS set ambitious goals, urging for 95% of people living with HIV to know their status, 95% of those diagnosed to be… Read more »
- Anova Health Institute: Uncompromising to HarassmentAt Anova Health Institute, we have always been dedicated to fostering an environment of dignity, respect, and inclusion. As an organisation deeply committed to making a positive impact on public health, we recognize the importance of a workplace and program spaces free from all forms of harassment. Harassment, in all… Read more »
- Navigating the Emotional Journey of HIV TreatmentLiving with HIV can be a complex and emotional journey, marked by both triumphs and challenges. While medical advancements have made HIV treatment highly effective in managing the virus, it’s essential to recognize and address the emotional impact that comes with it. Understanding the Emotional Impact Receiving an HIV diagnosis… Read more »
- Men’s Health Services launched in FisantekraalCAPE TOWN – The Minister of Health and Wellness, Dr. Nomafrench Mbombo, along with senior officials from the Western Cape Department of Health and Wellness, academics, researchers, community leaders and leadership from the Northern Tygerberg Department of Health Sub-Structure (NTSS), inaugurated the Fisantekraal Community Day Centre. The highlight of this… Read more »
- Streamlining Medication Collection: Collect & Go E-Lockers for Easy AccessAccessing essential medicine is a vital part of managing acute and chronic conditions including HIV and chronic conditions such as HIV, Hypertension, Diabetes, to name a few. However, the journey to collect lifelong HIV treatment, antiretroviral treatment (ART) can be fraught with challenges, especially for those living in far-to-reach communities.… Read more »
- Celebrating Success: NIMART Graduation Marks the Beginning of a Bright Future for Anova NursesIn a momentous event on Friday, September 29, Anova Health Institute and the Department of Health gathered to celebrate the remarkable achievements of 65 dedicated professional nurses who successfully completed their Nurse-Initiated-Management of Antiretroviral therapy (NIMART) mentorship programme in Sedibeng. This journey has been a year-long endeavour for the nurses,… Read more »
- World Pharmacists Day 2023: Pharmacy Strengthening Health SystemsIn a world where health systems are constantly evolving to meet the demands of an ever-growing population, pharmacists stand as the unsung heroes in the realm of healthcare. On World Pharmacists Day, celebrated every September 25th, the global community comes together to acknowledge and celebrate the pivotal role that pharmacists… Read more »
- Anova Raises the Flag on Men’s Health Awareness in JuneAs we embrace the month of June, it is crucial to turn our attention to a matter often overlooked but of utmost importance: men’s health. Men face unique health challenges that require awareness, proactive action, and open conversations. Men’s Health Month, celebrated in June, serves as a timely reminder to… Read more »
- Let’s talk about STIsTaking care of one’s sexual health means regularly testing for HIV/STIs, taking PrEP or ART and accessing regular screenings. Many people may leave STIs untreated which can lead to health and relationship problems that make them and their partner more susceptible to other infections that can attack the immune system. … Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Anova
Health find out how to keep this page updated.